+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Hi. Anyone applied for visa as a tourist? Is tourism to Canada allowed now?
Non-essential travellers are not allowed currently. But you can apply for the visa. It would most probably be put on hold!

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
If the anwer is yes for these questions, is it likely for the visitor visa to be approved for the spouse?
ya its a bit strong if ur wife is working, and u invite her 5-6 weeks. she gets a leave letter from her employer nd stuff.
other than that spousal visa is hard.

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
hello everyone:
spouse vv got rejected on jan22, thinking of re-applying
wife is 4 month pregnant, due in jun/jul. so only change is the pregnancy.
should i re-apply. (I can prove i will pay for pregnancy exp out of my pocket).

angelinyc11

May 23, 2019
Hi All,

I am helping my parents apply for Canadian visa through IRCC website. Their last visa expired with their passport last year and I am re-applying.. I wanted to know two things:
  1. Are you requesting for Biometric in your application? They dont remember if they did biometrics the last time when they applied 5 years ago. Its possible they did it. Are you requesting for biometrics anyways?
  2. Also, how are you uploading your supporting documents in the application? I dont see a lot of space to upload docs.
Thanks!!
UPDATE

Confirmed with VFS in India that all VV applications since ~2019 require biometrics. I paid for the biometrics fee along with the application and got the request for Biometrics within 12 hours.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I don't understand this whole situation anymore. People are waiting from Sep /Oct and beyond last year and newer applications from January are getting a visa just like that in 2-3 day. Disgusting.
If you are a PR or citizen, check with your MP's office. Tweet IRCC about the processing and tag TV channels.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
hello everyone:
spouse vv got rejected on jan22, thinking of re-applying
wife is 4 month pregnant, due in jun/jul. so only change is the pregnancy.
should i re-apply. (I can prove i will pay for pregnancy exp out of my pocket).
Are you a PR or citizen?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
they are not responding to web forms, has anyone tried to call and ask about the status?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
People stuck without decisions on the iRCC Portal are filing again using GC Key and getting a decision in 2 weeks. Seems to be the latest trend.

Know of one more person who got successful this route.

Now I am wondering if I should as well. Any thoughts anyone ??

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
already spent 750$ till now and even If I spend 200$ more there is no gaurantee. I would say wait or try to reach via call or some other channel

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
already spent 750$ till now and even If I spend 200$ more there is no gaurantee. I would say wait or try to reach via call or some other channel
there is no channel as far as I know. either keep waiting or keep spending more - to each their own