+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa application : required Information

sabeen

Sep 5, 2011
Hi Friends!
This forum is so helpful and I took great advantage of it when I was migrating to Canada. My parents applied for visit visa last year from Pakistan but it was denied. Reasons they gave are weak ties back home and no travel History in past 10 years.
I am very conscious this time but I am experiencing many obstacles . Latest problem is that when I was fill in my mom form I noticed their her birth date is entered wrong on passport. In her I.D card, just year of birth is mentioned. On passport her date of birth was entered 1-1- 1948. Will it create any problem coz FRC also shows just birth year?
If I am applying on line , how will I submit passports of parents?
Can anyone satisfy me by giving logical answers?
Regards
SS

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Latest problem is that when I was fill in my mom form I noticed their her birth date is entered wrong on passport. In her I.D card, just year of birth is mentioned. On passport her date of birth was entered 1-1- 1948. Will it create any problem coz FRC also shows just birth year?
This issue must be taken up with the Pakistani passport authorities.

You would also want to ensure there is no mismatch between your mom's birth date (stated for your PR and her TRV application last year) and her current passport

Reactions: sabeen

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018

You would also want to ensure there is no mismatch between your mom's birth date (stated for your PR and her TRV application last year) and her current passport
I think both means same as 1948 means 1-1-1948 but u should verify from the passport ang immigration

Reactions: sabeen

sabeen

Sep 5, 2011

Hi,
I am not sure or I donot remember that we have to mention our parents birthday on forms. Will they match them? Thats so difficult.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
@Bryanna , Need your help. I got invitation letter from Morden for exploratory visit and planning to apply visitor visa by end of this week. Just wanted to know that if I am putting this invitation letter, Support letter from Canadian government will help to get visitor visa .

Thanks