+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application - New Delhi - No response since March 18, 2013

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
Hi,

My mother applied for a visitor visa online on March 18, 2013 and had no correspondence back from New Delhi consulate despite couple of email queries, although way passed their current processing time line (10 working days), not sure why they don't bother replying us back.

How long did it took you all to get a response back from the New Delhi consulate lately? Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
I applied for my mother on March 25th, I am also waiting for the response. I mailed them couple of times. But no response. Please update here when you hear anything from them.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
I will definitely provide an update once I receive any response back from them, you do the same please, highly appreciated.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
hi pollop,

any news? I'm still waiting for a response for my mom's application, can you please share if you received any response back from the consulate?

Thanks in advance.

priyum521

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-08-2012
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
03-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
Already in Canada since August, 2011
I applied for super visa for my mother in law on march 28, 2013. I got medical request on April 2nd 2013 through email. medicals were done on April 09, 2013. Now waiting for result from consulate.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Temp1813 said:
hi pollop,

any news? I'm still waiting for a response for my mom's application, can you please share if you received any response back from the consulate?

Thanks in advance.
No I haven't heard anything so far. I sent email to the CHC -Delhi 2-3 times, but no reply. :(

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Hi Temp1813
Any update on your mothers application? I still don't have any update on my mothers application.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
Nothing yet, this is so disheartening and annoying, I changed her ticket 2 times already, they don’t even have courtesy to respond to our emails, we are not asking for free service, we paid for the service and deserve to know what’s going on with our application. :mad:

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
Hi Pollop,

I was wondering if you got any update on your mom’s application, I sent them another email on Sunday and no response back as usual.

I read that you applied your mom’s application earlier which was unfortunately turned down on March 19. Did you submitted that previous application online and how long did they took to provide a decision? Can you please share? This will give an idea.

Thanks in advance, appreciated.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Temp1813 said:
Hi Pollop,

I was wondering if you got any update on your mom's application, I sent them another email on Sunday and no response back as usual.

I read that you applied your mom's application earlier which was unfortunately turned down on March 19. Did you submitted that previous application online and how long did they took to provide a decision? Can you please share? This will give an idea.

Thanks in advance, appreciated.
Temp1813,

I had applied online for TRV for my mom on March 14 or 15th I guess. I got refusal letter on March 19th. Then I applied with more documents on March 25th online again.Similarly My in-laws had applied for TRV online on March 1st and they had their visa approval letter by March 7th/8th.
I am going to email them again today to all the email address I find on the website. :(

Thank you.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Temp1813
I finally got response to my email that I sent y'day with passport submission request. Unfortunately, the approval letter is dated on April 2nd and it says we need to submit the passport within 30 days. But 30 days are already over. So it looks like her visa was approved long time ago and they forgot to send us the passport request.
It might be the similar case with your mother's visa also. Best of luck with her visa! I hope you also get some response.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
Pollop,

Congratulations!!! I’m pleased you finally got the response back from them, please send in your passport along with the letter at the earliest convenience and get over this visa tension.

I was wondering which email address did you sent your email to and anything special you wrote in that email. Did they sent the passport request in MyCIC account or attached with their email reply?

prvn

Jul 8, 2012
Pollop, Not sure whether it is good news or bad news for you since the 30 days is over..

If you dont mind, can you please paste a sample of the approval letter here ? I want to make sure what I received earlier is not a request as well..

Regards..

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Temp1813 said:
Pollop,

Congratulations!!! I'm pleased you finally got the response back from them, please send in your passport along with the letter at the earliest convenience and get over this visa tension.

I was wondering which email address did you sent your email to and anything special you wrote in that email. Did they sent the passport request in MyCIC account or attached with their email reply?
I sent email to the addresses listed on this page
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng#address
The only thing I changed is in subject I added 'TRV Application - Submitted on date, Please need update on the status of application!' I also used the same format listed on their website to send the info (Which I was using any way in previous emails also)
Application No
Passport No
Full Name
Date of Birth -
Mailing Address
e-mail address
Telephone
Nationality

Response was not a reply to my email. But I just got another email from cic with message waiting in my cic account. When I went there and checked, that's where I saw passport request.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
prvn said:
Pollop, Not sure whether it is good news or bad news for you since the 30 days is over..

If you dont mind, can you please paste a sample of the approval letter here ? I want to make sure what I received earlier is not a request as well..

Regards..
I contacted VFS regarding this matter where my mother will be submitting her passport, they said all we need to do is add a cover letter stating we received passport submission request late. And it should be okay. Now I will know more when she goes there to submits her passport.

The response was something like this

'This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.'