+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application from VFS Singapore..

Su Myo

Mar 8, 2018
Dear all,
I have applied visit visa for myself, my husband and my son. We did biometric in the morning and we received refusal letter in the evening, the same day...I don't think officer view our application properly. We have a sponsor letter from tour agency from Canada and they also give us air tickets and hotel booking documents.
please advise....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear all,
I have applied visit visa for myself, my husband and my son. We did biometric in the morning and we received refusal letter in the evening, the same day...I don't think officer view our application properly. We have a sponsor letter from tour agency from Canada and they also give us air tickets and hotel booking documents.
please advise....
What is your immigration status in Singapore? Do you have Singapore passports?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
did you submit booked airline ticket with your application?
Purchasing of tickets when applying for a TRV is not recommended. You can simply attach a flight itinerary from Expedia (or similar sites) or from the your chosen airline's website.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Dear all,
please advise....
What was the reason for refusal? What is your nationality?