+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa application from Pakistan

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,
is there some sort of a tracker for me to look at? i want to understand typical timelines for an applicant from Pakistan (hoping to apply for parents). thanks a lot

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys canadian immigration process is a complete crap and sucks I have applied for my mother's visa on 14th April 2022 its almost 3 months no response my mother already had 3 canadian visas along with multiple visa for usa Europe and many other countries thr worst thing is canadian embassies doesn't bother replying all cases of immigrations and tourist visas are processed in abudhabhi I applied my mother visa with very very strong financials and those financials are in billions however my time line was applied on 14th April 2022 and still waiting these canadian embassies have been a pain now hope for the best

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys canadian immigration process is a complete crap and sucks I have applied for my mother's visa on 14th April 2022 its almost 3 months no response my mother already had 3 canadian visas along with multiple visa for usa Europe and many other countries thr worst thing is canadian embassies doesn't bother replying all cases of immigrations and tourist visas are processed in abudhabhi I applied my mother visa with very very strong financials and those financials are in billions however my time line was applied on 14th April 2022 and still waiting these canadian embassies have been a pain now hope for the best
All English speaking countries have long visa processing times, and none of their embassies or consulates will take calls or messages from visa applicants.

And why would you be calling so many “embassies”? If your mom has had “3 Canadian visas,” she should know how to follow up on her application.

Her (your?) “billions” won’t matter if her circumstances have changed negatively since her last application. Also, her homeland is considered risky.

Lastly, if Canada sucks, go somewhere else. Not a crime.

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
All English speaking countries have long visa processing times, and none of their embassies or consulates will take calls or messages from visa applicants.

And why would you be calling so many “embassies”? If your mom has had “3 Canadian visas,” she should know how to follow up on her application.

Her (your?) “billions” won’t matter if her circumstances have changed negatively since her last application. Also, her homeland is considered risky.

Lastly, if Canada sucks, go somewhere else. Not a crime.
Moreover , embassy says , we are not calling u here,it’s you who’s asking for a permission to enter/visit and it’s upto us(embassies) that we allow/permit you.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Anybody got a decision who applied in March from Pakistan ? I am still waiting since March 14th but no response. Also sent a query in May via web form about the status as we had to travel to US and Canada for which I got a reply below on 22nd July 2022.

An English message will follow…

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada.

Nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous vous remercions de votre patience et de votre compréhension concernant le délai de réponse à votre requête.

Nous aimerions confirmer que les renseignements qui se trouvent dans votre compte en ligne et sur notre site Web sont les plus à jour; par conséquent, aucun renseignement supplémentaire ne peut être fourni par les agents du CSC.

Pour cette raison, nous vous invitons à continuer à vérifier l’état de votre demande en ligne. Vous pourrez aussi visiter la page contactez-nous et sélectionner l’option appropriée :

Je dois :

· vous indiquer un changement dans ma situation, qui a une incidence sur ma demande (mariage, naissance d’un enfant ou situation similaire)

· modifier mes coordonnées

· soumettre des documents demandés

· retirer ma demande ou demander un remboursement

Même si vous n’avez pas eu de nouvelles de notre part récemment, votre demande demeure en cours de traitement. Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible et nous mettrons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

Nous aimerions également vous proposer les ressources en ligne suivantes qui pourraient vous être utiles pour toute requête concernant l’immigration, le statut de réfugié ou la citoyenneté :

· Trouvez les réponses à vos questions dans notreCentre d’aide

· Téléchargez les formulaires de demande et les guides

· Changement d'adresse

· Centre d'aide - Pour trouver des réponses, vous pouvez consulter les différentes sections ou entrer des mots clés liés à votre question.

· En savoir plus sur les incidences de la COVID-19 sur votre demande d’immigration

· Renseignez-vous sur les nouvelles mesures ont été mises en place pour aider les personnes touchées par l’invasion russe d l’Ukraine.

· Renseignez-vous sur la réponse du Canada et sur le soutien disponible.

Sincèrement,

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
https://www.canada.ca/fr/services/immigration-citoyennete.html

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu ou si vous croyez avoir reçu cette communication par erreur, nous vous demandons de supprimer le message sans le reproduire ou le divulguer.

Note Les renseignements fournis peuvent changer sans préavis. S'il y a une divergence entre l'information contenue dans le courriel et celle dans la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés, la Loi sur la citoyenneté et/ou leurs règlements, la Loi et/ou les règlements ont préséance. Ce courriel vous a été envoyé dans la langue officielle de votre choix. L'information du site Web de IRCC est disponible dans les deux langues officielles. La forme masculine peut avoir été utilisée pour alléger le texte.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We have verified the information you provided and want to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay in answering your enquiry.
We would like to confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date, so no additional information can be provided by the Client Support Centre agents.
For this reason we invite you to continue to check your application status online. If you have outstanding questions, you may visit the contact us page and select the appropriate option for your enquiry:

I need to:
· tell you about a change in my circumstances that affects my application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· change my contact information
· submit requested documents
· withdraw my application or request a refund
Please note that even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you willbe informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We would also like to suggest the following online resources that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:
· Find answers to your questions in our Help Centre
· Get general information on our website
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application.
· Learn about new measures in place to help people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
· Learn about Canada’s response and the supports that are available.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Anybody got a decision who applied in March from Pakistan ? I am still waiting since March 14th but no response. Also sent a query in May via web form about the status as we had to travel to US and Canada for which I got a reply below on 22nd July 2022.

Bonjour,

Nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous vous remercions de votre patience et de votre compréhension concernant le délai de réponse à votre requête.

Nous aimerions confirmer que les renseignements qui se trouvent dans votre compte en ligne et sur notre site Web sont les plus à jour; par conséquent, aucun renseignement supplémentaire ne peut être fourni par les agents du CSC.

Pour cette raison, nous vous invitons à continuer à vérifier l’état de votre demande en ligne. Vous pourrez aussi visiter la page contactez-nous et sélectionner l’option appropriée :

Je dois :

· vous indiquer un changement dans ma situation, qui a une incidence sur ma demande (mariage, naissance d’un enfant ou situation similaire)

Même si vous n’avez pas eu de nouvelles de notre part récemment, votre demande demeure en cours de traitement. Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible et nous mettrons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

Nous aimerions également vous proposer les ressources en ligne suivantes qui pourraient vous être utiles pour toute requête concernant l’immigration, le statut de réfugié ou la citoyenneté :

· Changement d'adresse

· Centre d'aide - Pour trouver des réponses, vous pouvez consulter les différentes sections ou entrer des mots clés liés à votre question.

· En savoir plus sur les incidences de la COVID-19 sur votre demande d’immigration

· Renseignez-vous sur les nouvelles mesures ont été mises en place pour aider les personnes touchées par l’invasion russe d l’Ukraine.

Sincèrement,

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu ou si vous croyez avoir reçu cette communication par erreur, nous vous demandons de supprimer le message sans le reproduire ou le divulguer.

Note Les renseignements fournis peuvent changer sans préavis. S'il y a une divergence entre l'information contenue dans le courriel et celle dans la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés, la Loi sur la citoyenneté et/ou leurs règlements, la Loi et/ou les règlements ont préséance. Ce courriel vous a été envoyé dans la langue officielle de votre choix. L'information du site Web de IRCC est disponible dans les deux langues officielles. La forme masculine peut avoir été utilisée pour alléger le texte.

Good day,

We have verified the information you provided and want to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay in answering your enquiry.
We would like to confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date, so no additional information can be provided by the Client Support Centre agents.
For this reason we invite you to continue to check your application status online. If you have outstanding questions, you may visit the contact us page and select the appropriate option for your enquiry:

I need to:
· tell you about a change in my circumstances that affects my application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
Please note that even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you willbe informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We would also like to suggest the following online resources that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:
· Change of address
· Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application.
· Learn about new measures in place to help people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Sincerely,
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
This seems to be auto reply which can be observed on this forum. Hopefully you will get the result soon because decisions are coming for March/April 2022 TRV's applications. Regards

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
This seems to be auto reply which can be observed on this forum. Hopefully you will get the result soon because decisions are coming for March/April 2022 TRV's applications. Regards
Today I saw they are processing may 22 applications however they haven't finished our application related to March and april 22.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Well as per my information the back log and slow processing is due to Ukrainian refugee applications. Let's hope for the best. I believe IRCC also have lack of staff due to covid but Canada visa processing was never so fast and efficient in past years as compare to other countries. I wish all the best to everyone who are waiting.

Jun 17, 2022
Hello I am a Canadian citizen have applied on march 18th, 2022 for my parent's visitor's visa from Pakistan, still waiting. I sent web form query in May and in June received very similar response to the one that someone posted in the forum already. I believe the application is awaiting review in Abu Dhabi visa office. My parents have extensive travel history to Canada and around the world. I am not sure if anyone recently got the visa, please share your experience. How many months is the processing time at the moment? Any input or feedback will be helpful. Thanks

Akmal Chutia

Aug 15, 2022

Bonjour,

Je dois :

· Changement d'adresse

Sincèrement,

Good day,

I need to:
· Change of address
Sincerely,
Actually there is an unluckiness for Pakistanis that Visit visa processing for Pakistanis are processed at NewDehli (INDIA) center so they (hindus & Indians) do biasness while processing Pakis applications by delaying and refusing.

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
My brother applied for Canadian Visa on Feb 19, 2022 on new portal. Still no reply, status bar not showing any progress. Its 6months (180 days). As per online time showing 101 days. Any thoughts or anyone in same situation?

Akmal Chutia

Aug 15, 2022
My brother applied for Canadian Visa on Feb 19, 2022 on new portal. Still no reply, status bar not showing any progress. Its 6months (180 days). As per online time showing 101 days. Any thoughts or anyone in same situation?
As I said that "Actually there is an unluckiness for Pakistanis that Visit visa processing for Pakistanis are processed at NewDehli (INDIA) center so they (hindus & Indians) do biasness while processing Pakis applications by delaying and refusing."
So nearly all pakis are waiting since Jan 2020 for old portal in the name (Lame Excuse) of Covid and then from Jan 2022 for New Portal in the name of after Covid. This is in fact a industry for Canadians to collect money. Not a single country have such a waiting line for just Visit/tourist Visa.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
As I said that "Actually there is an unluckiness for Pakistanis that Visit visa processing for Pakistanis are processed at NewDehli (INDIA) center so they (hindus & Indians) do biasness while processing Pakis applications by delaying and refusing."
So nearly all pakis are waiting since Jan 2020 for old portal in the name (Lame Excuse) of Covid and then from Jan 2022 for New Portal in the name of after Covid. This is in fact a industry for Canadians to collect money. Not a single country have such a waiting line for just Visit/tourist Visa.
no one asking or forcing you to apply , Don’t apply and save your money ..

btw what’s your source about Pak application reviewed in India?