+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa application for parents still in process after 6 months

saaios

Dec 15, 2018
Hello all, I'm a permanent resident in canada. My parents applied for a visit visa from Pakistan on exactly 1st June 2018 and the application is still in process. I have no idea whats taking so long. Would it be a better idea to withdraw the application and apply for a super visa? any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello all, I'm a permanent resident in canada. My parents applied for a visit visa from Pakistan on exactly 1st June 2018 and the application is still in process. I have no idea whats taking so long. Would it be a better idea to withdraw the application and apply for a super visa? any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks
was it online or paper base?

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Hello y’all. I know this is not the same as per mentioned thread. But I hope you guys can help me, I applied for my friends moms (shes in the Philippines) visitors visa online. Surprisingly they requested for medical, now it seems like she needed more than 30days as theres was something needed to really check on her medical. It was stated there that you can inform the irccc office in charge of the application if more time is needed. But how will I know which office would that be since the application is online. Thank you,