+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa application for Canada

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi I have a question regarding visiting visa for my relative.
She is in Kuwait and she wants to travel with her kids on visit visa to Canada .
My question is they have Pakistan nationality. Now can they apply online. But they have to give their biometrics. Or do they have to go in person ??
Ask if they choose to submit it in person but could they pay the fees online ??
So they can fill up the application in computer print it pay the fees online and take it to the nearest visa centre and submit thus application along with their biometrics, but then they have to pay bionetrics fee at the centre. Sorry I m just confused ...could any one please make it clear. I would really appreciate ur help ...

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Also if she has minor kida ...so even she has to pay 100 dollarapplication fee for each child ....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

786star said:
Hi I have a question regarding visiting visa for my relative.
She is in Kuwait and she wants to travel with her kids on visit visa to Canada .
My question is they have Pakistan nationality. Now can they apply online. But they have to give their biometrics. Or do they have to go in person ??
Ask if they choose to submit it in person but could they pay the fees online ??
So they can fill up the application in computer print it pay the fees online and take it to the nearest visa centre and submit thus application along with their biometrics, but then they have to pay bionetrics fee at the centre. Sorry I m just confused ...could any one please make it clear. I would really appreciate ur help ...
1. They have to go in person the VAC in Kuwait City to give their biometrics. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Kuwait/
2. Read the instructions for the VAC, she can apply on line, but will still have to attend the VAC
3. Yes, she has to pay for the children. Also will require a notarized letter from the other parent allowing her to take the children out of Kuwait to Canada.