+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa's Issued - Question

WhiteBison

Nov 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sponsored my wife and our dependant child from the Philippines to come to Canada. Today, great news for us, they were issued their Canadian Visas. I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question.

Q. Do they both have to come over at the same time now for entry? Or can one come in two months and the other some months later (as long as it's before the expiry date, naturally). I just want to clear this up before we make our plans for their travel here.

aliash090

Oct 4, 2011
WhiteBison said:
I have sponsored my wife and our dependant child from the Philippines to come to Canada. Today, great news for us, they were issued their Canadian Visas. I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question.

Q. Do they both have to come over at the same time now for entry? Or can one come in two months and the other some months later (as long as it's before the expiry date, naturally). I just want to clear this up before we make our plans for their travel here.
yes they can come wnenever u want to send them,but within the medical expiry time period.

WhiteBison

Nov 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can they come over separately, or must they both come at the same time?

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
WhiteBison said:

Whats the age of dependent ? Hope he/she is having own passport !

Please note that persons under the age of sixteen (16) not travelling with a parent, or if travelling alone, must provide the notarized consent of both parents allowing travel to Canada.