+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Hello I have a rejection at student visa my reason for rejection was.
Dear Herry Anilbhai Rangani,
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

So for that's I have changed my course Advanced Diploma in Architecture because I have architecture here. I have 6.5 overall band 7.5 in listening 5.5 in reading and 6.0 in speaking and writing.

Can you tell me what to take care because I'm launching file visa file second time I don't want to get rejection twixt please guide me.

ritesh@25

Jul 11, 2019
I don't have time to do that. Any other way please suggest me
Then just call IDP and visit them they will suggest and guide you properly and don't process ur file alone. I think they don't charge any consultants fees and processing fees. Hope this helps you out

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
When
Hello I have a rejection at student visa my reason for rejection was.
Dear Herry Anilbhai Rangani,
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

So for that's I have changed my course Advanced Diploma in Architecture because I have architecture here. I have 6.5 overall band 7.5 in listening 5.5 in reading and 6.0 in speaking and writing.

Can you tell me what to take care because I'm launching file visa file second time I don't want to get rejection twixt please guide me.
Did u apply and when u got the decision? Is it SDS or non sds?

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
T
Here u will get many help but sometimes there will be wrong also so it's better don't be in hurry think calmly and I know u are Gujarati so be relax and before applying again and asking for help and advise it's better go at idp I know it's ur September intake be relax and take decisions coz first u got rejection now if it happens again then ur intake will go so think properly and positively with your Gujarati brain
Thanks. My friend

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't have time to do that. Any other way please suggest me
Well if you apply again with those scores you run the risk of being rejected again. But as you say you are in a hurry (which is never a good thing), good luck. Hope they see past them.