+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA????

Janmeet Singh

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
I am planing to get married
and im applying for visa also

just want to know does being married pose any risk in visa approval chances?

and also will it pose any difficulty in getting PR?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmeet Singh said:
dont know yet

should i do that??
According to me, I would suggest don't mention in your application as you are still not married and also secure your visa first.

And after reaching Canada you can come back in your vacation n declare your marriage and put up file for dependent.

Other option would be you can declare now and be ready to show more funds & strong ties with home country.

There won't be any problem in future about PR even though you are married.

Hope this clear some doubt in your mind.

kazimgemini

Jun 19, 2013
How much funds are required to show if one is married and have a child and applicant is accompanying his spouse and child?

Janmeet Singh

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
I will be marring in between the visa process(most likely).

I will apply as a single person and in visa application and chances are that by the time i go for my visa interview i will be married so should i mention it to them somehow, or they wont care then about me getting married.

PS -- i will apply dependent visa at least after 6 months of me getting there.

kazimgemini

Jun 19, 2013
Jaymin007 said:
Tuition fees+$10000+$4000+$3000
well I have heard from some people that you should atleast show two years expenses + tuition fee for all the person who are travelling with you.
Anyhow, please evaluate ....my total tuition fee (for 02 yrs) is 11,000 $ and I am only travelling. Although I have spouse and a child (who will remain in Pakistan).

My father is sponsoring me....showed bank statement of 3,200,000 PKR + around 600,000 PKR in my account . especially mentioned that my 6 lacs is for my spouse and child with an additional support from my father to them.
One negative point is that my father has low income i.e. 46,000 PKR .

some consultant advised me to increase the amount of income but I can't and submitted.

Looking forward for an advice of an expert.

Janmeet Singh

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Jaymin007 said:
According to me, I would suggest don't mention in your application as you are still not married and also secure your visa first.

And after reaching Canada you can come back in your vacation n declare your marriage and put up file for dependent.

Other option would be you can declare now and be ready to show more funds & strong ties with home country.

There won't be any problem in future about PR even though you are married.

Hope this clear some doubt in your mind.
Do i have to show funds for dependent no matter if she is going with me or not ??