+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Without IELTS , Possible ?

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

i applied at dalhousie university for internetworking. first I was afraid because IELTS requiremnts was 7 bands. But I have sent them my 6.5 Bands TRF.
I emaild program manger to ask if it is possible to get admission with 6.5 bands and she told me my previous two degrees was in English so I didn't include your TRF in your file Because it is not needed anymore. However, I was going to retake the exam on September,20. So My question is, Do I need to include my IELTS TRF in my visa application ? How it would effect my file if i don't include ? Is there any chance of getting visa ? I will attach my certificate at safer side. But I think, There is loop hole to get visa without ielts

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
Yes it is possible provided they mention in your offer letter that you do not require an IELTS score card. I have got my student visa without IELTS.

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
navneet10sep said:
Hi

i applied at dalhousie university for internetworking. first I was afraid because IELTS requiremnts was 7 bands. But I have sent them my 6.5 Bands TRF.
I emaild program manger to ask if it is possible to get admission with 6.5 bands and she told me my previous two degrees was in English so I didn't include your TRF in your file Because it is not needed anymore. However, I was going to retake the exam on September,20. So My question is, Do I need to include my IELTS TRF in my visa application ? How it would effect my file if i don't include ? Is there any chance of getting visa ? I will attach my certificate at safer side. But I think, There is loop hole to get visa without ielts
add a letter from university that ielts is not required in your case, good luck buddy :)

karm96

Aug 22, 2014
IELTS has nothing to do with the visa. It is only one of the conditions that you get accepted by colleges or universities.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karm96 said:
IELTS has nothing to do with the visa. It is only one of the conditions that you get accepted by colleges or universities.
They can refuse your visa on grounds of language abilities. 6.5 bands in IELTS for visa is lot better than sending no TRF at all I think.