+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa was rejected

prakashnehru

Dec 15, 2011
I applied in the category of Student permit. This is first time ..... :( Due to IELTs.. I scored 5.5 overall.. Individual score
Listening 5.5, reading 5, writing 5, speaking 6.5 . Wat to do .. hope all is well ...

so give some tips to get high score in IELTS friends

shoeb omar

Dec 15, 2011
before you take ielts test. you need to improve your vocabulary and grammer significantly. however it will take minimum 2 months and then prepare for reading part. speaking listeining writing is upto you.

in writing part many people lose bands due gramatical mistake. perhaps grammer and vocabulary leads to higher bands range. it is important to note that you should write above 150 words for writing 1 and 250 for writing 2.

in reading - read the question carefully and do not read fast like we usually do. understand the question ans go through to the passage and highlight the main words in question.

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
prakashnehru said:
I applied in the category of Student permit. This is first time ..... :( Due to IELTs.. I scored 5.5 overall.. Individual score
Listening 5.5, reading 5, writing 5, speaking 6.5 . Wat to do .. hope all is well ...

so give some tips to get high score in IELTS friends

Hi,

It's really unfortunate to see that you got less marks in your IELTS Exam.

From my experience I can share the following information regarding each module of the test.

Reading: When it comes to reading, go through English Newspaper everyday, especially, the front pages (present & past tense in sentence formation) and editorial (past, present & future tense depending on the article). Always keep a oxford dictionary with you so that you can understand the meaning of the word while reading. When you're not doing anything productive, for example, travelling read a book or a novel.

Listening: Watch a lot of news on BBC as it will help you to get comfortable with various types of british accents and pronounciation of different words. Practice Listening tests as much as you can.

Speaking: Speaking is all about confidence. So in order to build confidence practice speaking in front of a mirror - pick up any topic you think you are comfortable with and start speaking about it. When it comes to the content of what will be the topic and what you're going to say will depend on how much have you read and about what.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck

prakashnehru

Dec 15, 2011
neeraj1985 said:
Hi,

It's really unfortunate to see that you got less marks in your IELTS Exam.

From my experience I can share the following information regarding each module of the test.

Reading: When it comes to reading, go through English Newspaper everyday, especially, the front pages (present & past tense in sentence formation) and editorial (past, present & future tense depending on the article). Always keep a oxford dictionary with you so that you can understand the meaning of the word while reading. When you're not doing anything productive, for example, travelling read a book or a novel.

Listening: Watch a lot of news on BBC as it will help you to get comfortable with various types of british accents and pronounciation of different words. Practice Listening tests as much as you can.

Speaking: Speaking is all about confidence. So in order to build confidence practice speaking in front of a mirror - pick up any topic you think you are comfortable with and start speaking about it. When it comes to the content of what will be the topic and what you're going to say will depend on how much have you read and about what.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck

Thank u friend .. Thanks for your support .. I ill do it ... BE GOOD ! DO GOOD !