+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Under SDS

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,
Where you asked to go for Medicals before you did it or you did the medical on your own thought?
I applied in London for SP, my app is on process while am waiting to hear from them to go for medicals. I don't know if I should go for medicals or wait for them to request for it.
What do you think?
Hey!

I applied via SDS, under this process it's better to submit Upfront medical as it's one of the requirement.
Under SPP and general process you can do either ways!
As you have already applied might as well wait for the request.

Best,

Reactions: Ama T

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi, Tarun.

I applied online under SDS process on the 18th of june, status changed to medicals passed on the 23rd of june. As of now I am waiting for the final result!

Did you get any further revert on your application?
Hey do u have any updates? I applied on 15th june sds

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Lol sds in other countries are pretty fast.. I guess they have started to process june online applications

Karthikt

Apr 16, 2018
Did anyone who applied on June 26 got any update?? I submitted my visa application in Chennai VFS and my file fowrded to Bangalore and still now I didn't get any update..

Harjot1997

Jul 28, 2018
Did anyone who applied on June 26 got any update?? I submitted my visa application in Chennai VFS and my file fowrded to Bangalore and still now I didn't get any update..
I also applied on same date but haven't received any update for visa
Did u received any update on visa or medical?

kp2257

May 22, 2018
I am not really sure about the embassy thing, as I did it online.
If the visa gets approved, I shall be attending Sheridan college for advanced tv and film course.

Moreover, I never received any offical mail regarding my medical status. I checked it via my gic account.

What's the status on your application?
I want to apply online for SDS study permit. But I have a doubt. Is there a separate application form for SDS and General application or there is just a common application and later based on my documents, my application category will be decided?