+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Under SDS

Tarunjuneja19

Jun 22, 2018
Did anyone get Visa or approved Medical under SDS (Those who applied online after 8th June)? If Yes, reply asap. If anyone got acknowledgement letter from embassy

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone get Visa or approved Medical under SDS (Those who applied online after 8th June)? If Yes, reply asap. If anyone got acknowledgement letter from embassy
Hi, Tarun.

I applied online under SDS process on the 18th of june, status changed to medicals passed on the 23rd of june. As of now I am waiting for the final result!

Did you get any further revert on your application?

Tarunjuneja19

Jun 22, 2018
Hi, Tarun.

I applied online under SDS process on the 18th of june, status changed to medicals passed on the 23rd of june. As of now I am waiting for the final result!

Did you get any further revert on your application?
which embassy ?? and which university u applied for

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
I am not really sure about the embassy thing, as I did it online.
If the visa gets approved, I shall be attending Sheridan college for advanced tv and film course.

Moreover, I never received any offical mail regarding my medical status. I checked it via my gic account.

What's the status on your application?

Tarunjuneja19

Jun 22, 2018
I am not really sure about the embassy thing, as I did it online.
If the visa gets approved, I shall be attending Sheridan college for advanced tv and film course.

Moreover, I never received any offical mail regarding my medical status. I checked it via my gic account.

What's the status on your application?
nothing yet .. i applied on 20june and after 14 days i received an acknowledgement letter from embassy (delhi). from which state u applied or which city?

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
Although so far I just received one offical mail from delhi immigration on the 22nd of june, (a day before I got the update on medicals passed. ) Stating, your file is in queue!

Tarunjuneja19

Jun 22, 2018
Although so far I just received one offical mail from delhi immigration on the 22nd of june, (a day before I got the update on medicals passed. ) Stating, your file is in queue!
the mail which u got on 22 has mentioned DO NOT REPLY and name of embassy to which ur file is submitted

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
People who apply via general or used to apply via SPP always had 2 options.
After applying for Visa and waiting for the embassy to ask for medicals or upfront medicals

Upfront medicals - when we submit the medicals along with other documents while applying for Visa. As you too have applied under SDS, yours must be upfront.

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys,
Where you asked to go for Medicals before you did it or you did the medical on your own thought?
I applied in London for SP, my app is on process while am waiting to hear from them to go for medicals. I don't know if I should go for medicals or wait for them to request for it.
What do you think?