+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa time process after file received in delhi

Mrani

Aug 29, 2017
Hi all..its been more than 6 months now that our file is with NDVO...still there is no communication from them. If we go by 12 months time period then we should here about PPR around Aug 2018..

Johal12345

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March 2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing. On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018..what does this mean ?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !
Hi i also applied in the last week of jan 2018 and after all the needed doucments submission it showed my file tranferred to NDVO and started further processing on 9may 2018. After that no updates.Do u have any idea how much time will be taken by NDVO FOR the PPR.

PallaviP

May 21, 2018
Hi all..its been more than 6 months now that our file is with NDVO...still there is no communication from them. If we go by 12 months time period then we should here about PPR around Aug 2018..
When did you get email stating it haa been sent to Delhi office?

S_Sam

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, Nobody can guess NDVO processing time. Its vary case to case and also depend on Visa officers. Some can get PPR in 4 months and some in 12 months.

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
I applied on feb. 28th and NDVO started processing my application on May 8th. If you applied with the new package the process can't exceed12 months. I don't know where they got the 16 months from. Looking at other people's timeline, the average is 6 months. So that's why I said expect something in July or August. :)
hi ..... my son sponsored wife - this year 2018 in Apr 18 ok ..... all process in Canada completed and now police clearance and medicals done and also my son cleared fit to sponsor ...... file forwarded to Indian High Commission in Delhi ..... about ten days back - want to know how long it going to take for a final decision ..... the last step that seems to be pending ..... and helpful info welcome ..... thanks and regards

Reactions: khurmi59

khurmi59

Jul 23, 2018
Hi i also applied in the march 2018 and after all the needed doucments submission it showed my file tranferred to NDVO and started further processing on 20 june 2018. After that no updates.Do u have any idea how much time will be taken by NDVO FOR the PPR

Last edited:

khurmi59

Jul 23, 2018
Hi i also applied in the last week of jan 2018 and after all the needed doucments submission it showed my file tranferred to NDVO and started further processing on 9may 2018. After that no updates.Do u have any idea how much time will be taken by NDVO FOR the PPR.
any update about yr filee?

Yuusuf

Jul 19, 2018
"IamGill,
13 oct 2017 they received my application
6 dec medical passed
29 dec schdesch A PCC sent
26 jan they senty application to new delhi
whats going on with ky application

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Hi i also applied in the march 2018 and after all the needed doucments submission it showed my file tranferred to NDVO and started further processing on 20 june 2018. After that no updates.Do u have any idea how much time will be taken by NDVO FOR the PPR
hi ..... the lawyer who filed the application said that applications submitted in Apr 18 and whose complete docus were forwarded to NDVO have received PR letters and that ours should be due due end of Oct 18 or Nov 18 ..... have you received decision on your application as that was filed in Mar 18 ........... wtgf for your reply ......... PzSingh

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
hi ..... the lawyer who filed the application said that applications submitted in Apr 18 and whose complete docus were forwarded to NDVO in a little before ours (ours was in early July 18) have received PR letters and that ours should be due due end of Oct 18 or Nov 18 ..... have you received decision on your application as that was filed in Mar 18 ........... wtgf for your reply ......... PzSingh

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Dear Now you got visa??
Plz reply
it is 17 Oct 18 today ...... the applications cleared and declared at the end of the month ..... any time after 20 of each month but expect after 25th of month ..... hope our application is cleared this month or we will have to wait and check end of each month ..... will post when we get the pr leters etc ..... thanks