+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Status

Joe74

Feb 21, 2019
Refer to the above heading
Iam a Tanzanian citizen,i was traveling Vancouver with Oman Air,my journey start at Nairobi to Muscat then Muscat to London and London to Vancouver.
But when I reached Mascut Oman air staff rejected me to board in the flight,l asked them to give me the reason they didn't tell me anything,i was returned back to Nairobi.
After two day my lawyer send a demand Notice to Oman air to explain why i was returned back,Oman air reply after 10 days that my Visa was cancelled by Canadian immigration border,what i wonder if my visa was cancelled i didn't get any email from canadian embassy to notify me cancellation of my visa
I need help about this issue

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Refer to the above heading
Iam a Tanzanian citizen,i was traveling Vancouver with Oman Air,my journey start at Nairobi to Muscat then Muscat to London and London to Vancouver.
But when I reached Mascut Oman air staff rejected me to board in the flight,l asked them to give me the reason they didn't tell me anything,i was returned back to Nairobi.
After two day my lawyer send a demand Notice to Oman air to explain why i was returned back,Oman air reply after 10 days that my Visa was cancelled by Canadian immigration border,what i wonder if my visa was cancelled i didn't get any email from canadian embassy to notify me cancellation of my visa
I need help about this issue
Order your GCMS notes to find out why your visa was canceled. It takes around 30 days for the notes to be received after they are ordered.

Visas are normally only canceled if there has been some sort of misrepresentation or fraud in the application.

Joe74

Feb 21, 2019
Order your GCMS notes to find out why your visa was canceled. It takes around 30 days for the notes to be received after they are ordered.

Visas are normally only canceled if there has been some sort of misrepresentation or fraud in the application.
But i didn't present to the canadian Embassy forged documents,
The document i presented was genuine eg invitation letter, hotel reservation,air ticket and my bank statement which have 20,000 USD, marriage certificate, title deed of my house, and guarantee letter from my employer.
But what i wonder if my visa was cancelled the Canadian embassy they supposed to give me the information through my email