File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi everyone
I would like to share my experience with you whats going here with me
I GOT POSTIVE LMIA FOR MY BROTHER UNDER LEVEL C AS LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER HE IS WORKING IN DUBAI SINCE LAST THREE YEARS HE APPLIED ONCE FROM DUBAI IN FEBRUARY HE GOT REJECTED HE APPLIED AGAIN IN JUNE BECAUSE HIS LMIA WAS STILL VALID HE REJECTED AGAIN BY EMABSSY AND AFTER THAT I APPROACHED TO MP HERE IN CANADA THT REQUESTED TO HIM THE REASON WAS NOT WORTHY AND NOW AFTER ONE MONTH WHEN I AM TRYING TO OPEN HIS APPLICATION STATUS AND HIS APPLICATION IS REOPEND NOW I DONT HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT

THATS THE THING I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All

I got my medical's passed today applied on August 14th medical passed on Sep 16th ..can someone let me know how long it would take for the final decision ??

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi everyone
I would like to share my experience with you whats going here with me
I GOT POSTIVE LMIA FOR MY BROTHER UNDER LEVEL C AS LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER HE IS WORKING IN DUBAI SINCE LAST THREE YEARS HE APPLIED ONCE FROM DUBAI IN FEBRUARY HE GOT REJECTED HE APPLIED AGAIN IN JUNE BECAUSE HIS LMIA WAS STILL VALID HE REJECTED AGAIN BY EMABSSY AND AFTER THAT I APPROACHED TO MP HERE IN CANADA THT REQUESTED TO HIM THE REASON WAS NOT WORTHY AND NOW AFTER ONE MONTH WHEN I AM TRYING TO OPEN HIS APPLICATION STATUS AND HIS APPLICATION IS REOPEND NOW I DONT HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT

THATS THE THING I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS
What was the reason mentioned on rejection letter?

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
What was the reason mentioned on rejection letter?
Hi there
They mentioned LMIA has been expires
Which was valid while he applied application
But i am surprised his application again reopned
And before it was showing refused and now its showing your application is in progress since last monday i do not know what will be result in future

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi there
They mentioned LMIA has been expires
Which was valid while he applied application
But i am surprised his application again reopned
And before it was showing refused and now its showing your application is in progress since last monday i do not know what will be result in future
You should call them quoting the application reference number or write them a email. This is completely ridiculous that they gave a reason of expired LMIA, Can you share there letter of rejection ????
Regards

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys, we sent our application (inside canada, work permit extension + spouse open work permit) june 23, online, got approval today. Hope helps.