Visa status for June application

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi there
My timeline was
June 5th Application submitted
August 18th Application approved.
I applied within Canada and the system says the process is taking 76 days, it was very accurate in my case. Hope it helps
From with in canada means.
U have been to canda in Visint visa and then applied for SOWP from their right.

Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
August 21st Bangalore......paper base work permit application
No update till today....24th oct 2017
lmia exempted............
Medical upfront

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
heard paper based applications are taking 118 days to process, have u linked your application online yet
i tryed but................i could not able to link the account online........... please let me know how to link ......i tryed but it show error......

manoj katta1988

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
i tryed but................i could not able to link the account online........... please let me know how to link ......i tryed but it show error......

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckeythanks
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

thanks for your time and explanation.................

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
I applied for WP by paying CAD $150 on Aug 23rd 2017 , still I am waiting for the next step, according to my consultant , I will get medical test soon then visa stamping. I applied by getting my approved LMIA and PCC of UAE,UK & India, since I have worked in mutliple countries. I am into restaurant management.

Anyone received WP recently ?

I applied online from India.

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
I applied for WP by paying CAD $150 on Aug 23rd 2017 , still I am waiting for the next step, according to my consultant , I will get medical test soon then visa stamping. I applied by getting my approved LMIA and PCC of UAE,UK & India, since I have worked in mutliple countries. I am into restaurant management.

Anyone received WP recently ?

I applied online from India.
its paper-based application or on line.................where u summited u r application in Bangalore or delhi.or some other vfs