+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Stamping Timeline

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi
I have submitted my passport for visa stamping on 18 may at VFS Jalandhar, India. Pl share your timeline for visa stamping.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Received SMS yesterday that processed passports are received at Chandigarh visa office.

Last edited:

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

I have applied in April for the TRV and the process took exactly 2 weeks.
After that, they gave my passport to the courier which took also a week to give me back my passport with the rejection letter.

I have reapplied later in May, the process this time took 2 weeks and 1 day, now my passport is with the courier and couriers usually take a long time to give me my passport.

My question is: Does taking the same duration of time "2 weeks" means I am getting another rejection letter??
because you know what I think about is that, if they accept me this time they will take longer to print the visa on my passport, Am I right????

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi,

I have applied in April for the TRV and the process took exactly 2 weeks.
After that, they gave my passport to the courier which took also a week to give me back my passport with the rejection letter.

I have reapplied later in May, the process this time took 2 weeks and 1 day, now my passport is with the courier and couriers usually take a long time to give me my passport.

My question is: Does taking the same duration of time "2 weeks" means I am getting another rejection letter??
because you know what I think about is that, if they accept me this time they will take longer to print the visa on my passport, Am I right????
May be you are right.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Pl share your visa stamping timeline. I have submitted on 18 may at VFS Jalandhar. Tickets are booked for June 5. Feeling nervous. Will I get my passport back before June 5? Any info?