+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Stamping from UAE

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello all seniors.

I have a quick question.
Where can I submit my Passport for stamping in UAE.
Abu dhabhi or Dubai.
Are they same or what.
I mean if I submit in Dubai is it like still they will send to Abu Dhabhi for stamping or its better to directly to submit in AbU Dhabhi to save time.

2.How many days it takes to get stamping in case I want to submit and collect in person .
As my wife is on Visitor Visa and her Visa is expiring 27 june 2018.

Do you think it will be safe here I should send her in India.

Do the VFS people consider this sort of urgency if submit with letter or some evidence.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all seniors.

I have a quick question.
Abu dhabhi or Dubai.
Are they same or what.
I mean if I submit in Dubai is it like still they will send to Abu Dhabhi for stamping or its better to directly to submit in AbU Dhabhi to save time.

2.How many days it takes to get stamping in case I want to submit and collect in person .
As my wife is on Visitor Visa and her Visa is expiring 27 june 2018.

Do you think it will be safe here I should send her in India.

Do the VFS people consider this sort of urgency if submit with letter or some evidence.
hi
like you said, they would still send it to Abudhabi. so it's upto u to either send it thru Dubai or Abudhabi. i dont think there will be a significant difference in time-line. i was told i would receive my passport in 15-30 days. i submitted through VFS Kuwait.

you should write to CIC, and ask them whether you can submit your wife's passport in India, since it is risky to submit in Dubai while her visit visa is nearing expiry. CIC would definitely consider your request.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congrats. It was a lot of hard work and challenging too. Well deserved :):)

I have a quick question.
Abu dhabhi or Dubai.
Are they same or what.
You can submit your passport to either VFS Abu Dhabi or VFS Dubai. These are not the visa offices. Your passport will be forwarded to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

Or you can mail it to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Here are the instructions from the IRCC website:
Mail In

To submit by mail or courier, you must include your passport, a copy of the request letter, as well as a self-addressed Aramex pre-paid return airway bill OR a self-addressed (C4 or C5 sized) envelope with the following information clearly typed or written:

• Your complete name
  • Your complete physical address (NO P.O. BOX)
  • Your phone number (country code + area code + phone number)
  • Alternative contact information (country code + area code + phone number), if applicable.
Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your application.

Please send to:

EAPP - 10th Floor
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Congrats. It was a lot of hard work and challenging too. Well deserved :):)

You can submit your passport to either VFS Abu Dhabi or VFS Dubai. These are not the visa offices. Your passport will be forwarded to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

Or you can mail it to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Here are the instructions from the IRCC website:
Mail In

To submit by mail or courier, you must include your passport, a copy of the request letter, as well as a self-addressed Aramex pre-paid return airway bill OR a self-addressed (C4 or C5 sized) envelope with the following information clearly typed or written:

• Your complete name
  • Your complete physical address (NO P.O. BOX)
  • Your phone number (country code + area code + phone number)
  • Alternative contact information (country code + area code + phone number), if applicable.
Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your application.

Please send to:

EAPP - 10th Floor
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Thanks a lot. Its all your hard work and dedicated for voluntarily giving advice and information to needful people.

What I understand from your answer is this either I submit passport to VFS dubai or Abu dhabhi it will still forwarded to Abu dhabhi Visa office(As it is separate from VFS)

I have a little confusion here as you mentioned two ways mail or courier is there any other way like either submitting in person to ADVO directly or we can only submit to vfs from there they will only forward or we can directly send to ADVO.

Last but not least do they consider sort of requests to expedite the stamping process as wife has little time for expiry of her status in UAE and how long it can end upto as I was planning to visit Abu dhabhi in morning at below address and submit the passport.

Embassy of canada in Abu dhabhi
Abu dhabhi Trade Towers(Abu dhabhi Mall) west towers
9th and 10th floor
Abu Dhabhi,UAE

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks a lot. Its all your hard work and dedicated for voluntarily giving advice and information to needful people.

What I understand from your answer is this either I submit passport to VFS dubai or Abu dhabhi it will still forwarded to Abu dhabhi Visa office(As it is separate from VFS)

I have a little confusion here as you mentioned two ways mail or courier is there any other way like either submitting in person to ADVO directly or we can only submit to vfs from there they will only forward or we can directly send to ADVO.

Last but not least do they consider sort of requests to expedite the stamping process as wife has little time for expiry of her status in UAE and how long it can end upto as I was planning to visit Abu dhabhi in morning at below address and submit the passport.

Embassy of canada in Abu dhabhi
Abu dhabhi Trade Towers(Abu dhabhi Mall) west towers
9th and 10th floor
Abu Dhabhi,UAE
I think your wife's UAE visa expires in the next few days, right? When?

Is it possible to get it extended? If no, then for how long will she be in India?

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I think your wife's UAE visa expires in the next few days, right? When?

Is it possible to get it extended? If no, then for how long will she be in India?
Her visa is expiring on june 27 and for extension we need to make her exit country once.

In india she will wait until she get her passport(if she submit in india).

So main concern is is it possible they can stamp it before or by 27 june if requested.

Is it possible for in person submitting the passport in abu dhabhi visa office.

Do they entertain walkin I mean persons who visit their office directly.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Her visa is expiring on june 27 and for extension we need to make her exit country once.

In india she will wait until she get her passport(if she submit in india).

So main concern is is it possible they can stamp it before or by 27 june if requested.

Is it possible for in person submitting the passport in abu dhabhi visa office.

Do they entertain walkin I mean persons who visit their office directly.
Don't risk it by submitting her passport to the Abu Dhabi visa office. She'll be cutting it too close.

No, you will not be allowed entry to the Abu Dhabi visa office to submit the passport in-person.

I recommend she travel to India and then submit her passport to the nearest VFS/VAC. Before that she must request the Abu Dhabi visa office to confirm that she can submit her passport to an India visa office for stamping

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Don't risk it by submitting her passport to the Abu Dhabi visa office. She'll be cutting it too close.

No, you will not be allowed entry to the Abu Dhabi visa office to submit the passport in-person.

I recommend she travel to India and then submit her passport to the nearest VFS/VAC. Before that she must request the Abu Dhabi visa office to confirm that she can submit her passport to an India visa office for stamping
Once again thanks for supporting all the way throughout.
I will certainly keep in mind these facts and follow as you said.

Nayrb40

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Good Day.. im here in dubai how to make stamp visa in canada embassy in dubai.. to i need an appointment or should i go there personally..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Good Day.. im here in dubai how to make stamp visa in canada embassy in dubai.. to i need an appointment or should i go there personally..
Did you submit an application for a TRV/visitor visa.... and have you been requested to submit your passport for visa stamping? If yes, then follow through with the passport submission information posted in this thread.

No, you cannot visit the Abu Dhabi visa office in-person

bamlyn22

Sep 8, 2019
Hello guys. Just want to ask and your response will be much appreciated. I am currently working here in Dubai and my employers keeps my passport. I have received my PPR letter and it is only valid for 30 days. I do not know what should I do. If I resign now, it will be 30 days to serve the notice period in my Company. My question would be, If I request for my passport and let it be stamped first then I will resign, would that be illegal just in case my employer sees the Canada Visa Stamp?