+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa release but still a problem

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
my visa came out dec 04 as provincial nominee. is it legal for my employer not to hire me anymore since it took 3years for me to process my visa. what would be my best remedy? can i still enter canada using the visa and find other jobs there? or there are other options? my visa will expire october. pls advice. thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
inuyay02 said:
my visa came out dec 04 as provincial nominee. is it legal for my employer not to hire me anymore since it took 3years for me to process my visa. what would be my best remedy? can i still enter canada using the visa and find other jobs there? or there are other options? my visa will expire october. pls advice. thanks
I have read respected members' advice (in another thread) to "use" your visa. You will be a permanent resident once landed so you can apply to any job you are qualified for. You can also start your search now while you're not in Canada yet. But you have a better chance at landing a job (if you're not picky) once you're here.

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks for the advise kaibigan. atleast nakahinga ako ng maayos after all the hardship of processing my papers. my destination is saskatchewan and my skill is welding. do you know some website to visit in finding job there?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
inuyay02 said:
thanks for the advise kaibigan. atleast nakahinga ako ng maayos after all the hardship of processing my papers. my destination is saskatchewan and my skill is welding. do you know some website to visit in finding job there?
I am in BC. Another fellow kabayan forum member is there also a welder. I'll post his latest thread. Baka makatulong siya sa iyo.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pinoys-plight-t33668.0.html