+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejeted! help

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
just got rejection letter. before I had applied for US and I had been rejected 2 times. In visa application, my agent had check the no option on us refusal category by mistake and print out the form. when I check the visa form, I found the mistake and again corrected it. but during the apply of visa form, the form was misplaced and the wrong form was gone. In refusal application, usa refusal option was main reason.. what to do next? should I reapply? I am confused.

ethan_tl

Jun 14, 2017
what is the specific reasons for the rejection, why the US rejection will be the reason for the Canada's visa rejection?

IBM_UNB

Jun 14, 2017
just got rejection letter. before I had applied for US and I had been rejected 2 times. In visa application, my agent had check the no option on us refusal category by mistake and print out the form. when I check the visa form, I found the mistake and again corrected it. but during the apply of visa form, the form was misplaced and the wrong form was gone. In refusal application, usa refusal option was main reason.. what to do next? should I reapply? I am confused.
To understand why your visa was rejected you need to mention few things:
1) Are you applied for UG/Master?PhD?
2) Are you sef funded/partially funded/full funded?
3) On which Univ you applied for?