+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejection

santhoshreddy

Dec 27, 2018
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

PLEASE GUIDE ME BY YOUR REPLYS

I was graduated in civil engineering with 75%..and I have placed in matrix college quebec ..montreal..and 63% in my intermediate..GPA score 9.5 in my 10th standard..further my ielts score is overall 6..with no band less than 5.5.....

ofinance

Jan 3, 2016
· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
The VO used the term "or" which means he didn't say exactly why he rejected your application, it's a standard reply that has nothing to do with your situation. It's very difficult to predict if someone can get a student visa or not, someone else with your exact profile could be accepted, it look like it depend on the mood of the officer.

santhoshreddy

Dec 27, 2018
The VO used the term "or" which means he didn't say exactly why he rejected your application, it's a standard reply that has nothing to do with your situation. It's very difficult to predict if someone can get a student visa or not, someone else with your exact profile could be accepted, it look like it depend on the mood of the officer.
thank you,

Now what can i do sir ..my college opens on jan 28th..could i should reapply by the same certificates or else and modifications should done to reapply

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

PLEASE GUIDE ME BY YOUR REPLYS

I was graduated in civil engineering with 75%..and I have placed in matrix college quebec ..montreal..and 63% in my intermediate..GPA score 9.5 in my 10th standard..further my ielts score is overall 6..with no band less than 5.5.....
What course did you apply for? Matrix college is a private low grade shop. You should have applied for PG course in a government college

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
PG ...bro..it is extension course of my graduation in civil engineering
Sorry dude this is a AEC course and is regarded as undergraduate equivalent. You should at least know the difference between PG and UG course. There's no career progression as you already hold a bachelor's degree in Civil engineering.

santhoshreddy

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry dude this is a AEC course and is regarded as undergraduate equivalent. You should at least know the difference between PG and UG course. There's no career progression as you already hold a bachelor's degree in Civil engineering.
ok bro .but is their any possibility to get a visa