+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection

Temmy1234

Oct 26, 2018
I applied for student visa and i got a message yesterday that it was refused due to the fact that i wont return to my home country. Can i reapply and if yes will i be given

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I applied for student visa and i got a message yesterday that it was refused due to the fact that i wont return to my home country. Can i reapply and if yes will i be given
Was it online application ?
And yes you can apply with a strong SOP.
And kindly share your profile ?

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
yes bro you can apply again and make a strong SOP that clearly states that you don't have intentions of staying back in canada and will come back to India post your studies

Temmy1234

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you all.
I am under employed in my country but i have a sponsor which is my hubby, a professor. I didn't include my own salary account in my application because i am under paid. Although they did not mentioned funds. Now can i include my meagre (inadequate) salary account to show them that am working in a university. Maybe that will help in that am coming back to my country. I even informed them in my letter of explanation that my Hubby and children are staying behind for the 2 years of my study.
Also please is SOP means a LETTER OF EXPLANATION.

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thank you all.
I am under employed in my country but i have a sponsor which is my hubby, a professor. I didn't include my own salary account in my application because i am under paid. Although they did not mentioned funds. Now can i include my meagre (inadequate) salary account to show them that am working in a university. Maybe that will help in that am coming back to my country. I even informed them in my letter of explanation that my Hubby and children are staying behind for the 2 years of my study.
Also please is SOP means a LETTER OF EXPLANATION.
yes show them your salary statement account of last 3-4 months and SOP means letter of explanation.