+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection twice gcms notes here

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
21 YO male, Pakistani national residing in Kuwait. PA states he studied at Cambridge
Assessment Int Education until 2019. Has not completed further studies or entered in any
employment since. Previous SP refusal noted and declared.
PA is applying for SP to study at Coquitlam College for 2 years to complete transfer program. School
transcript shows mostly E and D scores. This leads me to have concerns on capability of PA to
pursue and succeed in his studies in CDA. Study plan appears vague. Pa states he wishes to
complete this course so that he could then transfer to Simon Fraser to study Computer sciences.
However, I note that PA applied for SP in 2019 for same course and has not done any additional
course since then that could have helped him with his intentions of studying at Simon Fraser.
PA appears to have weak ties to country of residence. Appears to have been unemployed/without
studies for the last 3 years.PA is single, no children, mobile and has 2 siblings living in CDA. While
PA's father appears financially established and has sufficient funds to cover PA's studies in CDA, on
balance, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the
end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
21 YO male, Pakistani national residing in Kuwait. PA states he studied at Cambridge
Assessment Int Education until 2019. Has not completed further studies or entered in any
employment since. Previous SP refusal noted and declared.
PA is applying for SP to study at Coquitlam College for 2 years to complete transfer program. School
transcript shows mostly E and D scores. This leads me to have concerns on capability of PA to
pursue and succeed in his studies in CDA. Study plan appears vague. Pa states he wishes to
complete this course so that he could then transfer to Simon Fraser to study Computer sciences.
However, I note that PA applied for SP in 2019 for same course and has not done any additional
course since then that could have helped him with his intentions of studying at Simon Fraser.
PA appears to have weak ties to country of residence. Appears to have been unemployed/without
studies for the last 3 years.PA is single, no children, mobile and has 2 siblings living in CDA. While
PA's father appears financially established and has sufficient funds to cover PA's studies in CDA, on
balance, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the
end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
Go to school in Kuwait or your home country and increase your score significantly then apply for PG or masters.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada my brother and sister have pr there so it will he easier for me to live there
Don’t think you will get a study permit to any program with your grades. They are just too low. You need to have a track record of higher grades. Having 2 siblings in Canada may also lead to study permit rejection even if your grades increase especially since you live in a 3rd country.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Don’t think you will get a study permit to any program with your grades. They are just too low. You need to have a track record of higher grades. Having 2 siblings in Canada may also lead to study permit rejection even if your grades increase especially since you live in a 3rd country.
Can I mention bad grades on my SOP to convice them please give me some options other than retaking exam

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
What will you say about the bad grades?
Like I didn't do good in high school but I did good in my PTE meaning I have changed also I took admission in arts as my grades are not very good and this will help in my country something like that

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Like I didn't do good in high school but I did good in my PTE meaning I have changed also I took admission in arts as my grades are not very good and this will help in my country something like that
If you didnt do good in high school, why would the VO believe that you will do good in Canada?