+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection Topics

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
Hello,

I am reading the topics related to visa rejections, and they are many!!!

I also read that one of the reasons of the rejection is not providing truthful answers during the interview, not convincing the visa officer that the study is your primary purpose, or you will not leave Canada after the studies...

Please, for those who got the visa: address here the best actions avoiding the visa rejection, and provide the examples of strong ties to home country, and any other example of proofs or letters...

Thank you,

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Hi, from what I've heard and seen one of the strongest ties you can show is that you have a job offer waiting for you back in your country, if you can convince them you have a legitimate job offer with a good salary from a reputable company, then that is a very strong reason for you to return home. Another strong reason would be your spouse and children staying behind, - this is why they mostly reject spouses and children trying to join student visa holders abroad.

So as a summary, I guess two really strong reasons would be

1)You are returning home to an awesome job with a good salary
2)Your spouse and kids are staying back

Their main concern is you won't leave Canada, you have to show them you have reasons to come back. Simply having property or your parents having property is not enough.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harith86 said:
Please, for those who got the visa: address here the best actions avoiding the visa rejection, and provide the examples of strong ties to home country, and any other example of proofs or letters...
Hi,

In my opinion, you need 4 things;

1. Good academics/marks/grades. Still better, if you have a work experience.
2. Good admission in Canada which must be relevant, competitive and compatible with your profile.
3. IELTS (6.5 with no band less thn 6.0). Still better if it's 7.0+
4. First year tuition + CAD 10,000 (as a minimum)

Rest of the factors like;

1. Family tie,
2. Weak level of establishment,
3. Financial capacity,
4. Purpose of visit,
5. Language abilities,
6. Will not leave the country at the end of your study,
7. Your future prospects and plans.

All above said factors "ONLY reinforce your weak profile" but "NOT necessarily a MAIN REASON of your refusal".

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
I have observed...those who are married...even their profile is not very strong...

they get visa immediately....because...this is a strong reason that the person will come back for his spouse and children.... offcourse...other things also matters...and should be complete...

jviji24

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
FarazAhmed said:
I have observed...those who are married...even their profile is not very strong...

they get visa immediately....because...this is a strong reason that the person will come back for his spouse and children.... offcourse...other things also matters...and should be complete...
Completely untrue my husban is in USA GC holder, showed his docs as well I got rejected

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Your husband is in america not in Pakistan...
If he were here...the situation would have changed...
Because .... he can come to meet you in anyway...there in Canada...

If I show that my parents live in USA ...my case situation will be changed...