+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection right after Biometrics

Ben_Zi

Jan 25, 2020
Yes student visa option is good and then once done then another
Thanks
Just to clarify
The spouse can apply right after the study visa is approved, right?
He doesn’t have to wait until his wife is in Canada and started her studies and then apply for Work Permit?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks
Just to clarify
The spouse can apply right after the study visa is approved, right?
He doesn’t have to wait until his wife is in Canada and started her studies and then apply for Work Permit?
Sorry not sure about that.

rogers2929

Jul 14, 2021
My sister’s student visa got rejected within 2 days of biometric update. This is pretty fishy and strange I didn’t expect IRCC to review information that quickly.

total days from application submission to rejection is less than 10 days

rogers2929

Jul 14, 2021
I think they are using software to screen applications and people are getting rejected even without full application review

Ken2020

Jun 6, 2023
My sister’s student visa got rejected within 2 days of biometric update. This is pretty fishy and strange I didn’t expect IRCC to review information that quickly.

total days from application submission to rejection is less than 10 days
So it is normal for one to get a refusal letter few days after biometrics, did she get the passport request letter or she received her refusal by email?

Sep 20, 2023
I got refusal within 3 hours of my biometric and i don't understand the reason behind that refusal. They said that they want background check but it's strange because i got that refusal within 3 hours of my biometric.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got refusal within 3 hours of my biometric and i don't understand the reason behind that refusal. They said that they want background check but it's strange because i got that refusal within 3 hours of my biometric.
Read above post...
The refusal reason have been mentioned in the letter you got.

Preeti1997

Oct 20, 2023
Hi anybody reapply for the study visa after got rejection. I got refusals with in 3 hours of biometrics. please reply

Debeulah82

Feb 23, 2023
I am having similar situation too, One of my friends apply for an intracompany work visa, and application was refused 5 days before the biometric was captured,
also another friend, got refused the very same day not even up to an hour to the biometric,

In this type of scenario, what can be done pls?

Feb 19, 2024
HI MY HUSBAND DID HIS FINGER PRINTS AND THE GOVERNMENT AND SENT THEM BUT EMGRATION DECLINED HIS VISA BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM IS THERE ANYTHING WE SHOULD DO TO.FIX THIS PLEASE ANYONE CAN SUGGESTED ME SOMETHING SHOULD I MYSELF SENT THOSE FINGER PRINTS TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE HE DID PRINT HIS FINGERS IN THE BLAVK TINT BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME THOSE FINGER PRINTS ARENT ACEPTABLE ANYMORE HE HAS TO GO AND SCAN HIS 10 FINGERS ON THE COMPUTER SO WE ARE VERY CONFUSIN WE DON'T WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE AND WHICH ONE HE HAS TO AND HOW BECAUSE I.THINK THE TINT ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE THATS WHY THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T GET HIS BIOMETRICS HOW CAN WE FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH HIS VIDA REJECTION PLEASE..THANK YOU

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI MY HUSBAND DID HIS FINGER PRINTS AND THE GOVERNMENT AND SENT THEM BUT EMGRATION DECLINED HIS VISA BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM IS THERE ANYTHING WE SHOULD DO TO.FIX THIS PLEASE ANYONE CAN SUGGESTED ME SOMETHING SHOULD I MYSELF SENT THOSE FINGER PRINTS TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE HE DID PRINT HIS FINGERS IN THE BLAVK TINT BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME THOSE FINGER PRINTS ARENT ACEPTABLE ANYMORE HE HAS TO GO AND SCAN HIS 10 FINGERS ON THE COMPUTER SO WE ARE VERY CONFUSIN WE DON'T WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE AND WHICH ONE HE HAS TO AND HOW BECAUSE I.THINK THE TINT ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE THATS WHY THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T GET HIS BIOMETRICS HOW CAN WE FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH HIS VIDA REJECTION PLEASE..THANK YOU
Pleas post in Lower caps without underlying. It means yelling and it rude not to mention it makes it very difficult to read.