+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection. Please Help

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Yes, it matters. You need to show strong ties and career progression to your home country. If you aren’t living in your home country, VOs will question whether you will return.
I have Indian nationality but I live in Spain with PR of Spain... I came here on the basis of my father..my whole family lives here
I got my offer letter for a diploma from here, I paid my fees from here and all medical exams from here..
GIC my agent asked to pay from India..
i live here and on my passport, I have a residency visa...... so I cant apply from India
I don't know whether the file will under SDS or NON-SDS??? I fulfil all the requirements of SDS
what will be the chances of visa??

hars77

Dec 17, 2016
I have Indian nationality but I live in Spain with PR of Spain... I came here on the basis of my father..my whole family lives here
I got my offer letter for a diploma from here, I paid my fees from here and all medical exams from here..
i live here and on my passport, I have a residency visa...... so I cant apply from India
I don't know whether the file will under SDS or NON-SDS??? I fulfil all the requirements of SDS
I think it will be nonsds since you are applying from spain

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you have permanent residency in Spain, then you shouldn't have a problem with being in a 3rd country. This is usually an issue for people who only have temporary residence in the 3rd country.

You can only apply non-SDS since you are not currently resident in India.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
NON-SDS. You should be fine with your status in Spain

Larrykerry

May 26, 2021
You are spending all your money (your life’s savings) on this program. The other issue is your program. You want to go to TRU for a Masters in Education. The program is focused on indigenous and the BC education systems as stated on their main page. What is the benefit to you to take this program? You aren’t a licensed teacher and don’t have a Bachelor of Education. Also the TRU program can be taken totally online so you don’t need a study permit. You can take it from your home country without coming to Canada.
No, the program is not focused on the indigenous people.(thats a totally different program) plus it not an online program. It is wholly on campus except for few elective courses that can be done online.

i am a licensed teacher, i do not have a bachelors of education but i hold a post graduate certificate of education. And i have been teaching for the past 3 years as. Government technical high school teacher

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, the program is not focused on the indigenous people.(thats a totally different program) plus it not an online program. It is wholly on campus except for few elective courses that can be done online.

i am a licensed teacher, i do not have a bachelors of education but i hold a post graduate certificate of education. And i have been teaching for the past 3 years as. Government technical high school teacher
It still makes no sense to spend all your life’s savings on a M.Ed at TRU. Are you going to be making so much more money to get a return on investment? Never said it was focused on indigenious but that is why many people attend the program. You will need to defer as it is June and you need your GCMS notes. You need to show what position you will have following the program and improve your financial position. Also you may consider a better M.Ed program in Canada if you are serious because TRU is not one of them.

https://www.macleans.ca/education/canadas-best-university-education-programs-2021-rankings/

Reactions: wonderbly

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
It still makes no sense to spend all your life’s savings on a M.Ed at TRU. Are you going to be making so much more money to get a return on investment? Never said it was focused on indigenious but that is why many people attend the program. You will need to defer as it is June and you need your GCMS notes. You need to show what position you will have following the program and improve your financial position. Also you may consider a better M.Ed program in Canada if you are serious because TRU is not one of them.

https://www.macleans.ca/education/canadas-best-university-education-programs-2021-rankings/
Hi! Do you suggest showing a business plan that usually draws a net profit within two years equivalent to the funds being spent on the Masters in Canada a believable plan? Also not just a vague “opening an IT company” kinda plan but a legit business plan with the exact reasoning mentioning “I am studying this so I can directly implement what I am going to study in my business?”
Thanks!

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
what should I write in S.O.P to show my ties to my residence country and strong reasons that I will come back to my residence country??