+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection on the basis of not a bonafide student and return on completion.

Jul 4, 2019
I had applied my Visa for Canada in University of Manitoba they have given me the same reason bonafide please reply and help me out what I should tell them while refilling visa please bro

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I had applied my Visa for Canada in University of Manitoba they have given me the same reason bonafide please reply and help me out what I should tell them while refilling visa please bro
Is that the only reason in your refusal letter?

Pahzw

May 23, 2019
Please ensure that your acceptance letter is unconditional stating the exact beginning and end of term dates. A Conditional acceptance letter from a college is one of the major reasons for a non bonafide student rejection.

Suraj5979

Aug 29, 2019
Hello, right now I'm holding offer of one of the university in Canada for MBA. My situation is very unique and really difficult because I was studying MS in USA for 3 semester and came back to India due to problems. So, I want to know anyone faced such situation? Will it affect my visa chances?

Thank you

Lovish Singh

May 12, 2019
Hello, right now I'm holding offer of one of the university in Canada for MBA. My situation is very unique and really difficult because I was studying MS in USA for 3 semester and came back to India due to problems. So, I want to know anyone faced such situation? Will it affect my visa chances?

Thank you
Hi did you apply again did you get any decision?

Riyaz u ddin

Dec 7, 2019
Hi frndz, I'm completed my b.tech Civil engineering in 2014 and I got BBA specialization in project management course in yorkville university.
My Visa has refused in the basis of

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Grounds for refusal:

· Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.

Plz..help me I'm going to refilling for visa

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi frndz, I'm completed my b.tech Civil engineering in 2014 and I got BBA specialization in project management course in yorkville university.
My Visa has refused in the basis of

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Grounds for refusal:

· Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.

Plz..help me I'm going to refilling for visa
You have already done bachelors in 2014 and now again going to do bachelors after 5-6 years and that too in different stream. Think yourself do your proposed studies make any sense.?

Riyaz u ddin

Dec 7, 2019
  1. You have already done bachelors in 2014 and now again going to do bachelors after 5-6 years and that too in different stream. Think yourself do your proposed studies make any sense.?
Sir, is there any chance to get Visa when I'm refilling,.
And BBA specialization in project management course plays immortal role in construction company.
I doesn't have any another option.
Plz..
Guide me