+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejection for study permit from Nigeria

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
I pick up my passport today and my visa was rejected, stating that they are not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my stay considering purpose of visit as a factor and also that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, or your future prospects or plans..... Pls what can i add to my application to support this claim from the VO

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Apply for officer notes on your application to find the actual reasons through caips search on google. Find if you can clear them out, then apply again. Do this asap as it takes 30 days for notes to come

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I pick up my passport today and my visa was rejected, stating that they are not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my stay considering purpose of visit as a factor and also that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, or your future prospects or plans..... Pls what can i add to my application to support this claim from the VO
I am getting a feeling that you do have some work experience. I might be wrong. But, level of establishment is something that the visa officers will write for experienced professionals. Most of the times, they think you are not doing good in your job, so now you want to go to other countries to work. Work visa and express entry is difficult so you are trying for student visa. Get the caipsgcms.com report. It might give you a clear picture of what the officer was thinking.

Reactions: dreamy2536

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
I can help you with the caip note...kindly inbox me ur whatsapp number

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
I
I am getting a feeling that you do have some work experience. I might be wrong. But, level of establishment is something that the visa officers will write for experienced professionals. Most of the times, they think you are not doing good in your job, so now you want to go to other countries to work. Work visa and express entry is difficult so you are trying for student visa. Get the caipsgcms.com report. It might give you a clear picture of what the officer was thinking.
am 19years old, i graduated in 2014 so no work experience yet.... My level of establishment is my parent providing shelter, my level of qualifications is my high school result.... I guess my SOP is the one giving me problem

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
Is it a must to submit medical document when submitting at the VFS office or can i just wait for my passport to be returned with letter of approval from the IRCC to go and d OK medical... Can it cost me rejection of my visa.... Please guys i need your help here

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Is it a must to submit medical document when submitting at the VFS office or can i just wait for my passport to be returned with letter of approval from the IRCC to go and d OK medical... Can it cost me rejection of my visa.... Please guys i need your help here
No it is not mandatory but there is no harm in doing medicals upfront. It will save you time. If you dont submit it, its ok. They will ask for it if they are going to approve your visa.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I

am 19years old, i graduated in 2014 so no work experience yet.... My level of establishment is my parent providing shelter, my level of qualifications is my high school result.... I guess my SOP is the one giving me problem
What did you do since 2014?