+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection for PhD Study instead of having Full Scholarship

Nov 27, 2019
Hello Folks
Yesterday my visa application has been rejected due to following reasons
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2 • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
3 • I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable, in light of your financial
abilities and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the
end of your authorized stay

Please help me... For clarifying these points. I have fellowship amount of 25000 my annual fees is 6000 cad. One of my friend do the same as i did and got the visa but i did not.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Folks
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
2 • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
3 • I am not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable, in light of your financial
abilities and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the

Please help me... For clarifying these points. I have fellowship amount of 25000 my annual fees is 6000 cad. One of my friend do the same as i did and got the visa but i did not.
I know I explained your whole situation under a different name today. You are also missing another refusal reason and some key points like not being able to pursue a PhD and the requesting you do another masters even though you have a masters. 6k seems low for an international student.

moppa

May 30, 2020
Hello Folks

hey did you manage to get your visa?