+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTION AFTER PASSPORT REQUEST ?

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+_+ said:
Malaysia citizen, accepted into the university of Waterloo, I applied on the 17 of april... I was asked to do my medical the beginning June, passport was requested in mid june...waited for one month before receiving back my passport saying it was rejected because my VO didn't think I could pay my tuition fee + stay without working
Pls how long does it takes to process Malaysia application?

luneves

Jul 30, 2014
Uh oh, what are the odds of this happening? It gets everybody worried now!

I was requested the passport, it was sent to their office already.

I applied online and my application details say:
Application Status - Open
Review of medical results - Passed

Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information - Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached - Not started

Anyone else that applied online, got the original passport request, have the same application details? Should I start worrying?

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luneves said:
Uh oh, what are the odds of this happening? It gets everybody worried now!

I was requested the passport, it was sent to their office already.

I applied online and my application details say:
Application Status - Open
Review of medical results - Passed

Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information - Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached - Not started

Anyone else that applied online, got the original passport request, have the same application details? Should I start worrying?
Please just relax, those item on ur cic will soon be updated

MANAV777

Aug 2, 2014
mee too wid same situation application status open from 19 july and there is no chng in it ...bt they have nt requested for pp

san66471

Aug 5, 2014
Hi can you light in another situation,

I have an Valid Visa Tourist Valid Up To Jan 2015 , Since my passport has less validity date or expire soon (but it expires after the visa expiry date) & I had applied for new passport, and they had taken application for renewal(Passport Officers) but they canceled my old passport ,

My Question is

DO I Have to take Both OLD and NEW Passport while traveling ?

Or there is any other formalities for the same.

Please guide me. I am Holding Indian Passport and I am citizen of India

memorial14

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
yes. take both passport coz visa is in the old passport. visa in old passport will stay valid till the date u got it for.

Binangclepord

Feb 11, 2019
Im worried also because i send my passport together with appendix b .i change my mailing adress and wrote at appendix b.is there a chance of rejection?im so much worried

Lospeppers

Mar 18, 2020
I want to find out if the Canadian embassy is still working I applied for a visa and 4 days later my passport was given with a small white piece of paper stating that because of the COVID-19 so they will call me later.please any advice on this and a lot of people were given their passport back to them

michellekits

Dec 23, 2020
hello my dear friends,
When I got the passport request letter, I also worried so much about this problem of receiving passport without stamping. But now I can percent assure that if you get the ppr then you will definitely get the visa on your pp unless you have done a fraud or a serious crime.
I just wanted say don't think too much about it, because here one person has mentioned he received pp without stamping and from that moment I went crazy. I know you also will be so confused after hearing other people's ideas and stories..Because I also got frustrated unnecessarily after hearing such things. Try to be optimistic So please ignore such 0.000001 rare cases and chill.. You will hear the good news soon..❤