+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection After Medical

amulyagautam

Dec 3, 2016
What are the chances of being rejected after you have passed your medicals.
Has there been any cases of refusal after passing the medicals. My consultant said getting a call for medical is like sure to get visa.
Though i have not got call for medical and im a regular smoker will it effect my medical??

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Getting a call for medical is always a good sign and means your chances of getting visa are pretty high. But still it's not 100% confirmed that you'll get it. So wait and hope for the best!
I don't know about the smoking part.

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
amulyagautam said:
Has there been any cases of refusal after passing the medicals. My consultant said getting a call for medical is like sure to get visa.
Though i have not got call for medical and im a regular smoker will it effect my medical??
I don't think smoking will cause any medical problem as a lot of people smoke. However i would advise you not to smoke till you get your medical call.. better to be safe. I stopped for like 6 month before my medical call and now i don't smoke at all.. some good came out of it.. And as for medical calls.. yes it is a very good sign and chances of getting visa is also high but not 100% As i have done my research and found that among 60 applicants 3 people gets rejected after medical call. and that's just my research and not 100% accurate.

All the best..

joshmatt

Dec 5, 2016
BANGALORE
Visa Office......
VFS BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2016
Med's Done....
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THAT PRECIOUS MOMENT
amulyagautam said:
[/qu

NO that s wrong. you must pass the medicals to get the visa but nobody can assure that you will get visa if you passed the medicals. The visa decision is made by embassy people which is strictly based on your academic score, IELTS score,GIC and Tuition fee paid confirmation, Medical test report and your selection of course.

joshmatt

Dec 5, 2016
BANGALORE
Visa Office......
VFS BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2016
Med's Done....
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THAT PRECIOUS MOMENT
NO that s wrong. you must pass the medicals to get the visa but nobody can assure that you will get visa if you passed the medicals. The visa decision is made by embassy people which is strictly based on your academic score, IELTS score,GIC and Tuition fee paid confirmation, Medical test report and your selection of course.