+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejection after 1 june 2014

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
Hello this is asim baloch from pakistan. i applied for my visa on 2nd of june and i got a rejection on 8th of june.

reasons were that the officer wasnt satisfied that i will return to pakistan once im finished with my studies there in canada. also he pointed out about the family ties, but the visa application only asked about my family here in pakistan and i have provided them each and every detail.

my classes commence in september and i have paid the whole fee as well. i applied to red river college in winnipeg for business administration diploma.

how do i satisfy the officer and should i reapply? what to do? what are the chances that there will be an approval after a rejection?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Salam asim bhai ..
Sab say pahlay app change karay apna course and type of institution .. Usually, CHC doesn't give us visa on the diploma because diploma increases the doubt. .. you should take full 4 years bachelor .. and second try to change your institution and take admission in good and reputable public university. these might resolve your not return .. usually no one can get job on the basis of diploma.. .
For Family Ties
try to show these docs
Property docs
FRC (family registration certificate)
NTN certificate and tax return
your father employment letter ..or his business and etc
sound financial docs and history

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Make a convincing Sop (statement of purpose) 8)

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
did you apply online or paper based asim they are refusing visas in a very quick time:(

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
you never know what i saw on this forum is to get a study permit for canada specially for pakistani students is a miracle:)