+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected

Sep 21, 2011
Hi All,

I have applied Visa on 15th Nov and my visa got reject because of Study miss match. Right now I am working as a Asst mng in a BPO with 7 yrs of exp. I have completed B.sc., Mathematics.... I have applied for Pg program in International Business Management at Fanshawe college. My visa got rejected on 24th Nov ... I want to know who can study IBM ?????? the reason look stupid.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Mustafa.mohammed said:
Hi All,

I have applied Visa on 15th Nov and my visa got reject because of Study miss match. Right now I am working as a Asst mng in a BPO with 7 yrs of exp. I have completed B.sc., Mathematics.... I have applied for Pg program in International Business Management at Fanshawe college. My visa got rejected on 24th Nov ... I want to know who can study IBM ?????? the reason look stupid.
Mathematics and IBM really doesn't go together.

And since you ask who can study IBM, economics and business students can study IBM.

The reason(s) always looks stupid to the eyes of the applicant. It is those who understands it gets the visa in the upcoming tries.

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
rhasan said:
Mathematics and IBM really doesn't go together.

And since you ask who can study IBM, economics and business students can study IBM.

The reason(s) always looks stupid to the eyes of the applicant. It is those who understands it gets the visa in the upcoming tries.
I have done Pharmacy n have applied for IBM course too....tht course is open for all streams...as it deals with marketing..n tht can b in any stream...

ek2teen

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2011
Med's Done....
Waiting
Sorry 2 Know Bro, BSC Mathematics is all about mathematical methods and techniques where as IBM is different Defiantly Study mis match case

ek2teen

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2011
Med's Done....
Waiting
devilseye What are the similarities b/w Pharmacy and IBM ?

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
ek2teen said:
devilseye What are the similarities b/w Pharmacy and IBM ?
After pharmacy dis course cud b helpful in manufacturing..or marketing.. n m not saying there r similarities..its just tht Ibm course is helpful to start a business in other fields...

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
ek2teen said:
Sorry 2 Know Bro, BSC Mathematics is all about mathematical methods and techniques where as IBM is different Defiantly Study mis match case
Just to tell u have a lot of gap in ur study......

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
It's not about getting admission to the course. It's about getting the visa. And if you got it, you are very lucky :)

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
rhasan said:
It's not about getting admission to the course. It's about getting the visa. And if you got it, you are very lucky :)
U mean to say m also not applicable for the course ?? n have chances of visa rejectn ?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
devilseye said:
U mean to say m also not applicable for the course ?? n have chances of visa rejectn ?
I did not mean that u r not applicable for the course. But pharmacy to IBM is not a correct pair to the eyes of VOs. That's what um saying.

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
rhasan said:
I did not mean that u r not applicable for the course. But pharmacy to IBM is not a correct pair to the eyes of VOs. That's what um saying.
hmmmmmm....chlo wateva in my destiny

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
I have done masters in Economics and working as an Account Assistant...
What course should I get admission in...?

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
How did they intimate you of your rejection. My sister has been asked to collect a letter after her medicals. They didn't say about what. Our guess is that its a rejection