+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My visa was rejected on 4 August and I am reapplying with covering letter online
I want to know how much time it Will take now

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Unless you address the reasons your application was refused you should expect another refusal. I'm sure your consultant is making money off you every time you apply, whether you get a visa or not.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
My consultant told me that he will apply again and I will definately will get Visa for September intake
At last it would be only you, who will suffer. Your consultant will have no impact of your refusal on him.
By the way, post your academics, ielts and refusal reason.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
My consultant is IDP they don't charge any money
I just don't understand why people rely so much on Indian consultants. IDP doesn't charge you but they do get commission from your college. If they were wise enough they would have told you to apply for CAIPS notes and then apply again so that you can overcome the actual reasons for refusal. At this time it's just your imaginary mind which is assuming the reasons for rejection.

You are the one who will have to suffer in the end. It will be you who have to declare the rejections every time you apply for any sort of immigration. Please don't listen to your consultant. Do your own research first and then think wisely before you re-apply.

At the end call is yours. GOOD LUCK