+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
praveen2507 said:
Hi Asif,

I told u not to file visa in the last minute i.e in the mid of april.

Try to apply before that so u have higher chance.

It doesn't guarantee that u will get visa but if you apply by march 1st week, the applications will be less so u might get successful visa.

yeah and get 6.5 to 7 in IELTS which helps to get first preference for u.

Do not worry about your marks. All u need is to justify the reason to Visa officer and make him convince to get Visa.

All the best!
After all I am applying my visa again on 15th March 2017
As per IELTS. Exam is on 18th Feb so the result time takes 15 days then itz ohk if I file my visa on 15tb March with new IELTS SCORE and also with strong SOP as well
What say
Or should I do something else in this to get a higher chances of visa in this intake anyhow
Thank you

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
canada kumar said:
hi my visa rejected :-X

can any one share their visa rejection mail so that i can compare both for rejection

What was the reason for rejection
I got the rejection on 17th January 2017
Marked as other reason

Jan 24, 2017
Hi Asif,

I personally feel that above your marks and English test scores, your reasons for pursuing the particular higher degree in Canada matters. You have the opportunity to detail out all the reasons in your letter of explanation. If your letter of explanation is strong enough to convince the VO, then there is nothing that could come in your way (of course financial capability is one critical aspect).

I shall be applying for the low -cost MBA programs in Canada, if you're interested we can help each other while making our applications.

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
rohan_tyagi009 said:
Hi Asif,

I personally feel that above your marks and English test scores, your reasons for pursuing the particular higher degree in Canada matters. You have the opportunity to detail out all the reasons in your letter of explanation. If your letter of explanation is strong enough to convince the VO, then there is nothing that could come in your way (of course financial capability is one critical aspect).

I shall be applying for the low -cost MBA programs in Canada, if you're interested we can help each other while making our applications.
actually rohan i have given my file to espireeducation consultancy for further process
and the fund problem which u are saying
i paid 1st year fees gic and given the details of my FD of 15 lakh rs for 2nd year as well
i am reappearing kelts for good score
and i am going to file visa with strong sop
bye the way in which college u r applying now

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
and guys please give me response can i file the canada student visa offline at vfs centre on 22nd march 2017
for may intake .

is it possible or should i have to go online application again

plzzz suggest me the best ans
thank you :)

Jan 24, 2017
asif78695 said:
and guys please give me response can i file the canada student visa offline at vfs centre on 22nd march 2017
for may intake .

is it possible or should i have to go online application again

plzzz suggest me the best ans
thank you :)
Hi asif78695,

I would suggest you to better file your VISA application through the VFS centre only. While online application is convenient but it has higher chances of running trivial mistakes, however filing the application with VFS screen out most of the errors and thus yields to greater chances of success. It does costs you a little (may be Rs.550 approx), but believe me it is worth the cost.

Please make sure that you carry all the supporting documents along with you to support every fact mentioned in your application and a detailed letter of explanation. I wish you best of luck for your ensuing IELTS exam.

Best of Luck
Rohan 8)

Jan 24, 2017
Faizi_ said:
Hi
I got my refusal reason is that VO was not satisfied that i would leave canada at the end of my study. I want to reapply , do i need new acceptance letter from college ? beacause it expired on 16th Jan 2017 . any one who can help . Thanks

Faizan khan
Pakistan
Hi Faizi,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Believe it or not, this is the most common reason for the visa rejections of most of the applicants of student permit. Therefore, while submitting your Visa application, utmost care should be taken to show strong ties with your native country in order to satisfy the VOs that you'll have enough reasons to come back to your native country after completing your studies. In order to make that impression, try to show evidences of movable and immovable assets (real estate, automobiles etc.) in your and / or your parent's possession, liquid and long-term deposits (FDs, cash statement, shares, bonds, debentures etc.).

In addition to it, your area of study should align with your past education, work experience and future goals (how you'd like to use your degree).

I had also suffered two rejections from embassy in Oct and Nov ' 2016. I understand how rejections feel. So, I encourage every fellow applicant to incorporate these points (in addition to many others) while selecting your area of study and filing Visa

Recently, I have come out successful in my MBA application at 2 Universities (SFU and University of Alberta). Also, my Visa Application is approved on 20th Jan for Sept intake (I know it has been very earlier that I applied, but I wanted to avoid the application rush because the Canadian embassy is due to experience huge no. of applications this year because of changing immigration policy of US)

In case you need any further help, pm me or connect on WhatsApp at +91 9435721767 -I will be happy to help.
I have applied for Sept 17 intake, hope to meet you all guys in Canada.

Best of Luck,
Rohan 8)

Reactions: Esthersaa

Faizi_

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 JAN 17
Doc's Request.
upfront
File Transfer...
31 JAN 17
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi
Thanx rohan for your concern
I have prepared all my documents and applying today through vfs again , i hope this time i will get the visa Inshallah .

Faizi_

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 JAN 17
Doc's Request.
upfront
File Transfer...
31 JAN 17
Passport Req..
waiting
And congrats for your visa stay safe and enjoy your time till sept ;D ;)

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
guys today i got my caips note
and the reason was not ielts
they were saying u have less percentage in graduation
so vo said i dnt think so that u will cope up canada studies
this was my main reason
now i have new ielts marks 6.5 band
bt what to do for less percentage
i have to file my visa agin on 28th may plzzz help me guys
and give me best suggestion

thank you

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

As I got refusal so I want to reapply. Is it worthwhile to change program? Before I admitted for WIN program because I am carrying 6 year experience in engineering field but now I am planning for project management program. Here I am thinking that I have already experience in engineering field so it's better to have manager post. After course, I will be qualified for management post. But thing is that will it affect negatively on Visa office thinking?

By the way, I am waiting for CAIPS note report.

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Faizi,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Believe it or not, this is the most common reason for the visa rejections of most of the applicants of student permit. Therefore, while submitting your Visa application, utmost care should be taken to show strong ties with your native country in order to satisfy the VOs that you'll have enough reasons to come back to your native country after completing your studies. In order to make that impression, try to show evidences of movable and immovable assets (real estate, automobiles etc.) in your and / or your parent's possession, liquid and long-term deposits (FDs, cash statement, shares, bonds, debentures etc.).

In addition to it, your area of study should align with your past education, work experience and future goals (how you'd like to use your degree).

I had also suffered two rejections from embassy in Oct and Nov ' 2016. I understand how rejections feel. So, I encourage every fellow applicant to incorporate these points (in addition to many others) while selecting your area of study and filing Visa

Recently, I have come out successful in my MBA application at 2 Universities (SFU and University of Alberta). Also, my Visa Application is approved on 20th Jan for Sept intake (I know it has been very earlier that I applied, but I wanted to avoid the application rush because the Canadian embassy is due to experience huge no. of applications this year because of changing immigration policy of US)

In case you need any further help, pm me or connect on WhatsApp at +91 9435721767 -I will be happy to help.
I have applied for Sept 17 intake, hope to meet you all guys in Canada.

Best of Luck,
Rohan 8)
Hi Rohan,

As I got refusal so I want to reapply. Is it worthwhile to change program? Before I admitted for WIN program because I am carrying 6 year experience in engineering field but now I am planning for project management program. Here I am thinking that I have already experience in engineering field so it's better to have manager post. After course, I will be qualified for management post. But thing is that will it affect negatively on Visa office thinking?

By the way, I am waiting for CAIPS note report.