+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected

ahmed69597

Jan 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my Electrical and Electronics engineering in 2013 with 71%,Ielts 6.5 and was working as marketing manager for 3 years. in november 2016 for january intake 2017. I applied for electronic engineering technology program at centennial college. I got my visa rejected and the reason was "others". I then applied for caips in the i came to that "It is not evident that why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such a great expenses this time" and "the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will canada following there completion of studies."
So can anyone suggest what to do now. My questions are :
1. Can i apply again with changing course of study and replying to the concern they have
2. if i apply again what may be the probability of getting approval

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Sorry to say this! There is no doubt that u would get rejected.

U studied EEE and worked in marketing for 3 years and now again u wanna pursue course related to EEE.

Your course selection is right but u have to justify that why u wanna pursue EEE related course again despite working in marketing for 3 years.

Justify this with a strong SOP, u will get through.

ahmed69597

Jan 16, 2017
thanks for the reply.

Can I apply some program related to marketing and then try for visa or else i should be going with same program with strong sop.

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Apply with same course and strong SOP, u will get

But if u choose another program, the visa officer will think you are not a Geniune student.
The main thing is you have to convince VO with your sop.
If u can you will get visa for sure.

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
hey guys my name is ASif KHAN
i am from mumbai
applied for information technology professional pg diploma program in Lambton sarnia
filed visa on 12th december 2016 for jan intake
today 17th jan i got the refusal mail from cic
i) u have not satisfied that u will leave canada after the study
ii)Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more

what to do next should i reapply or should i STOP here only

profile :-
10th 72.18%
12th 51% science
BSCIT 58% completed with 3 backlogs
IELTS 6.0 w6,L6,S6,R5.5. (college accepted ielts)
1st year fees paid
gic paid

should i apply for caips and then go for reapply in march.
or should i stop

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Hi asif,

Your course selection is fine but you have low percentage in 12th as well as in Bachelor's.

And moreover IELTS is 6.

Post Graduation needs 6.5. Yeah few colleges accept ielts 6 but immigration needs 6.5 and keep it in mind that if anyone have more ielts and good percentage in his graduation will be given consideration first.

So try to improve IELTS or write PTE. Now canada is accepting PTE which is easy to get good marks.

Get CAIPS notes and see your exact refusal reason and proceed further.

Best of Luck!!

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
praveen i dot think so the main reason for rejection is IELTS
the cic mention that for diploma course IELTS 6.0 is acceptable but priority to the higher one first
and when college accepted me with that marks then whats the problem

i think the main reason is that i have applied after 1st december for jan intake
which is strongly recommended for refusal.
but i will go for caips to find out the pin of my refusal
then only i am going to reapply

Reactions: confused 14

Faizi_

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 JAN 17
Doc's Request.
upfront
File Transfer...
31 JAN 17
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi
I got my refusal reason is that VO was not satisfied that i would leave canada at the end of my study. I want to reapply , do i need new acceptance letter from college ? beacause it expired on 16th Jan 2017 . any one who can help . Thanks

Faizan khan
Pakistan

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
ahmed69597 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my Electrical and Electronics engineering in 2013 with 71%,Ielts 6.5 and was working as marketing manager for 3 years. in november 2016 for january intake 2017. I applied for electronic engineering technology program at centennial college. I got my visa rejected and the reason was "others". I then applied for caips in the i came to that "It is not evident that why the PA would pursue such a course of study in Cda at such a great expenses this time" and "the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will canada following there completion of studies."
1. Can i apply again with changing course of study and replying to the concern they have
Please check this topic it will cheer you up>>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/some-false-information-spread-by-so-called-indian-education-consultants-t458257.0.html

AdityaRaol

Aug 31, 2015
ahmed69597 said:
Hi Everyone,

When you have applied for caips report and when you received your caips report ???

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Hi Asif,

Seriously IELTS is a major concern when it comes to student visa.

Better have 6.5 and not less than 6 in each band.

You are going for PG diploma which requires 6.5.
But few colleges accept with 6. So, do not take that as you satisfied your requirement.

Immigration needs 6.5 as base. Few of my friends got rejected with low IELTS.

And moreover, last minute filing won't help u.

In your case try to get CAIPS notes and file before march 2nd week so the chances are high.

In my opinion u filed in the eleventh hour, so the visa officer will not have the patience to see each file and he will choose the better and grant visa.

So file as early as possible for higher chance of visa.

Get CAIPS notes and apply with strong SOP.

All the best!!

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
praveen2507 said:
Hi Asif,

Seriously IELTS is a major concern when it comes to student visa.

Better have 6.5 and not less than 6 in each band.

You are going for PG diploma which requires 6.5.
But few colleges accept with 6. So, do not take that as you satisfied your requirement.

Immigration needs 6.5 as base. Few of my friends got rejected with low IELTS.

And moreover, last minute filing won't help u.

In your case try to get CAIPS notes and file before march 2nd week so the chances are high.

In my opinion u filed in the eleventh hour, so the visa officer will not have the patience to see each file and he will choose the better and grant visa.

All the best!!
ohk praveen i am reappearing for IELTS on 18th feb and i am going to file visa on 13th march 2017
if i score 6.5 bands overall with no less than 6.0
so what for 12th marks (50.17%) and graduation (58.99%) with 3 backlogs is this marks ohk after IELTS
or else another rejection or should i show the MHT-CET result of 108/200 marks engineering entrance in P,C,M
and 9th month Experience letter as a Developer

plzzz suggest me what should i do
to get a visa for may intake
i am in big trouble
thank you ;)

asif78695

Jan 17, 2017
praveen2507 said:
Hi Asif,

All the best!!
praveen what does that mean of
Field in the eleventh hour
will u please explain me
for my best
thank you :)

praveen2507

Jan 11, 2017
Hi Asif,

I told u not to file visa in the last minute i.e in the mid of april.

Try to apply before that so u have higher chance.

It doesn't guarantee that u will get visa but if you apply by march 1st week, the applications will be less so u might get successful visa.

yeah and get 6.5 to 7 in IELTS which helps to get first preference for u.

Do not worry about your marks. All u need is to justify the reason to Visa officer and make him convince to get Visa.

All the best!