+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED !

nadarajen

Mar 15, 2016
:(

My Visa Application has been rejected due to the following factors :

(X) You (I) Have not satisfed me (officers) that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision,I considered several factors,including :

(X) Purpose of visit

(X) Other Reasons :

I (officer) am not satisfied you have provided credible reasons for your intended studies in Canada given such studies are available locally.

Can someone help me what should be done in this cases ?

Thank you

rajwinder58

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
nadarajen said:
:(

My Visa Application has been rejected due to the following factors :

(X) You (I) Have not satisfed me (officers) that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision,I considered several factors,including :

(X) Purpose of visit

(X) Other Reasons :

I (officer) am not satisfied you have provided credible reasons for your intended studies in Canada given such studies are available locally.

Can someone help me what should be done in this cases ?

Thank you
U should mention in your SOP that y are u going to study in this University and this program and y u r not trying to study in ur own country.

I think SOP is the most effective weapon to get a visa, the only thing u need is the way to use it

rup27

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So wht u goona do now ...relauch ?? Ur previous qualifiactions??

funmilolatemi

Apr 5, 2016
Hello,

You have to build a strong reasons for your studying abroad. state clearly what you will gain thats not available if you study the same course in your country.

In your letter of explanation, give details what you will gain if you study in Canada which you wont if you have study the same course in your country.

Funmi(234803661431}

loo1201

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-05-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2021
nadarajen said:
(X) Other Reasons :

Ive never heard of that before?? What to say to that? I also want to apply for a school in Ontario and i have plenty of schools in my country that offers the same program (more expensive and more admission requirements). So im affraid they will answer the same thing to me give that i also have such studies available locally.

HELP