chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
Kanwarvir said:
Bro do apply again and this time explain any inconsistency with the address in you sop.
bro i am attaching affedavit stating dat both of th addresses are ine and all the documents that i have attached are true and genuine

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Apply again asap, only in this week for jan intake. Lot of people are applying this week.

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
twentyone said:
Apply again asap, only in this week for jan intake. Lot of people are applying this week.
i am applying on wed dis tym i am applying at delhi

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
parteek said:
Applying at CHC delhi wont be of any use as your file will be transferred to CHC chandigarh and cause unnecessary delay. I think "Where" your file will be processed depends on the location of your address. Chc chandigarh is there for a reason.

But I'm not 100% sure about this. I read somewhere while undergoing for pre medicals that your address will determine where your file will be processed.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dev.039 said:
Sorry to hear this bro

Now I m lil worried because even I have some address issue like this
On my passport address is different (our old address)
And I had given our current address to college and scotiabank (GIC).
But I had attached address proof of our current address in the file.

Is there any problem??
passport address and current address are different for most of us, unless you are staying in the same house all your life..

dev.039

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
punjab
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Interview........
skipped
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2013
Swathi.life said:
passport address and current address are different for most of us, unless you are staying in the same house all your life..
Just checked my application status..it says "in transit"
Fingers crossed...lets check the decision tomorrow

wasim95

Aug 19, 2013
hi friends i got my visa rejected recently reason was "your proposed studies are not reasonable of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,gap in studies,level of establishments,language abilities,availablity of similar course locally .plz look at my profile 10 std - 69 %-200712 std-67 %-2009bcom-61%-2012ielts- 6.0 (listening.6.0 speaking7.0 reading 5.5 writing 6.0)i had selected international business management course for one year mohawk hamilton ....i paid gic and one semester fees applied under sppi dont understand what went wrong and why cic rejected my visa .. so any experienced or senior's help me to select a course as im from a bcom background i want to once again apply under general so should i choose college or university now ??plz reply and help me im helpless

paras37

Oct 11, 2013
wasim95 said:
hi friends i got my visa rejected recently reason was "your proposed studies are not reasonable of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,gap in studies,level of establishments,language abilities,availablity of similar course locally .plz look at my profile 10 std - 69 %-200712 std-67 %-2009bcom-61%-2012ielts- 6.0 (listening.6.0 speaking7.0 reading 5.5 writing 6.0)i had selected international business management course for one year mohawk hamilton ....i paid gic and one semester fees applied under sppi dont understand what went wrong and why cic rejected my visa .. so any experienced or senior's help me to select a course as im from a bcom background i want to once again apply under general so should i choose college or university now ??plz reply and help me im helpless
bro I can understand ur feeling ..nd dnt feel helpless...nd me 2 rejectd same profile with same college nd same course.ibm....nd there is only luck matter...I saw some students who got their visa..with same profile we hav ..nd I dnt knw ..how cic ..reject or approve someone profile..

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
parteek said:
This has nthing to do with your address. Sometimes they misplace your documents, which I suspect had happened in your case. Did you provide your B.Tech degree?
Also, if you are working attch your responsibilities and duties that must show how it corresponds to the program you have been admitted for.
Also, if you haven't given IELTS, include a letter that you have completed all your studies in English. You can get this letter from your University from where you did B.Tech from.

Chitresh sharma

Dec 2, 2013
Hi everyone,

Guys i'm chitresh sharma i applied for student visa for januaru in take canada on 27 nov 13,file recieved by chc on 28 nov13 passport realesed by chc on 29nov 13. got rejected. please lemme knw other options, my qualifications are;
2005-08 Diploma in computer science
2008-11 degree in computer science
2011-13 SAP ABAP modoule.
ilets (R=5.5, W=5.5, L=8.5 S=7) overall 6.5
got admission in Information managment security in fanshawe collage london city one year course. deposited fee of 1 year 13000CAD GIC of 10000 CAD.
Only point that VO said is; Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies,academic scores and language abilities.

My diploma with 55%
My BTECH with 65%
SAP ABAP with 76%

please tell me shud i go for GENERAL ?
I'm planning to change my college and cousre. Taking flemings college and WIRELESS INFORMATION NETWORKING.
please do reply on my gmail. chitreshpunjsharma@gmail.com
or wassap me on 9034109920 please need assistance.. god bless u all