+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
u need to improve half band in ielts if u r applying for universities. However, you can have a good chance at these univs given ur academic profile.

u of regina, u of saskatchewan, univ of windsor etc

saadalvi

Jun 21, 2012
rockers2012 said:
u need to improve half band in ielts if u r applying for universities. However, you can have a good chance at these univs given ur academic profile.

u of regina, u of saskatchewan, univ of windsor etc
giving ielts again will waste my time?
my already much wasted.

if i ask them to give me conditional on 6 bands? and i will do a course there in canada for proof
will it work?

Machaa

Oct 6, 2012
rahul61988 said:
Yes brother.

I submit my file on last wednesday and got rejection on monday.

No interview.

No verification of documents.

am so dishearten.

Pls guide me further....

Can i apply in general category ????
hi did you apply through a consultant?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
saadalvi said:
giving ielts again will waste my time?
my already much wasted.

if i ask them to give me conditional on 6 bands? and i will do a course there in canada for proof
will it work?
just clarify your position with them directly , if they are agreed to make an exception in your case then well and good. If they give it a go then you must submit your application fee. Otherwise, there is no need to pay the application fee in advance and later be refused by them. You are already done and dusted for jan intake 2013. Apply for May intake. You have plenty of time to improve your ielts score. Start studying now. Sit the exam again by the end of october if there is a test date available.

saadalvi

Jun 21, 2012
rockers2012 said:
just clarify your position with them directly , if they are agreed to make an exception in your case then well and good. If they give it a go then you must submit your application fee. Otherwise, there is no need to pay the application fee in advance and later be refused by them. You are already done and dusted for jan intake 2013. Apply for May intake. You have plenty of time to improve your ielts score. Start studying now. Sit the exam again by the end of october if there is a test date available.
i have already wasted my so much time in this case.
i came to a solution that i will go to london for my studies, because they dont have such rules like canada has.
i wont waste my time and my money in applying for canada.
very disappointed by the CHC. zabardasti ka reject kia hai yaar, they dont have any valid issue of rejecting my visa. :(

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
rahul61988 said:
Yes brother.

I submit my file on last wednesday and got rejection on monday.

No interview.

No verification of documents.

am so dishearten.

Pls guide me further....

Can i apply in general category ????
applied in delhi or chd?????

Vish Gan

Oct 11, 2012
Hello Guys,

I am applying for PG diploma in Jan 2013 I have completed my 10 from Gujrat board n 12 from MP opet state school
also I have graduation of Bsc IT from The Global Opne university of Nagaland as the open university is UGC valid, but many people
stated that my visa will be rejected because I have a open university Degree which is not validated as per Canadian
high commission so if your all documnets are fine or financial stable.

Can you please please advise whether this is right I should not put up my file for the above reason :'(.

Thanks
Vishnu