+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected: You propose studies are not reasonable ..

aman2018

Nov 19, 2018
Hi,

My brother applied for the canadian student visa but his visa got rejected stating the following:

"You proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects an plans".

We had provided all the docs, sufficient bank statements, record etc.

He had done his Bsc in hotel management and applied for Post Grad i hospitality and tourism management.

We had applied from a consultant and he had mentioned he would request for re validation.

What options do we have know? Do you think there could be chance of approval now? Would the rejection affect if next time we reapply say next year in fall.

Thanks

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
Hi,

My brother applied for the canadian student visa but his visa got rejected stating the following:

"You proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects an plans".

He had done his Bsc in hotel management and applied for Post Grad i hospitality and tourism management.

We had applied from a consultant and he had mentioned he would request for re validation.

What options do we have know? Do you think there could be chance of approval now? Would the rejection affect if next time we reapply say next year in fall.

Thanks
mine also rejected last thursday for similar reasons. are they just copy pasting the reason and rejecting everybody?

aman2018

Nov 19, 2018
Not sure. The sad part being we had submitted all the docs etc as required. It would have helped if they would have provided a more detailed explanation of the reason so that one could rectify that while resubmitting.

Reactions: dvashish94

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Getting your application approved depends on a lot of factors. For the above reason alone, the VO may not be convinced:

1. How is your intended program related to your previous studies or currentwork experience
2. If you are a legitimate student based on very low academic records
3. Because you have very low IELTS score
4. How can your intended program benefit your career after graduation and returning to your country

All these reasons may or may not apply to you. Maybe only 1 or 2 reasons. Better to order caips notes to know the exact reason the VO used to reject your application.

IRCC is aware of dual intent. They just want to make sure you are not abusing the system by going through easier route to immigration.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
What are his IELTS scores?? any 5.5??

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Not sure. The sad part being we had submitted all the docs etc as required. It would have helped if they would have provided a more detailed explanation of the reason so that one could rectify that while resubmitting.
You can request GCMS notes to see detailed reasons.

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
Hello brothers,even my student visa got rejected with all the above reasons except-missing marks sheets,language abilities and future prospects and plans.,please advice me also how to address these points and apply again.