+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected under general category

May 19, 2012
Hi! m Kapil i applied for the student visa under general category and got refusal with the reason "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans. "

can i reapply under the SPP cat2gory because first time by mistake i applied for general category?? n what all can i do to show that my previous studies is related to the course i applied for?

H

HBK

kapilkumar3388 said:
Hi! m Kapil i applied for the student visa under general category and got refusal with the reason "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans. "

can i reapply under the SPP cat2gory because first time by mistake i applied for general category?? n what all can i do to show that my previous studies is related to the course i applied for?
HI,
previous any knid of refusal can't apply under SPP.You have to reapply under generic category.
And share your profile.
past study and proposed course in canada.

May 19, 2012
@sak79:

I m graduate from Delhi University B.com(pass) (CORRESPONDENCE)
have 1 year diploma in computer application
6 Months quick pro diploma from arena
2 years diploma in animations from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematic

I got acceptance from Mohawk college for GRAPHIC DESIGN PRODUCTION - INTEGRATED ANIMATION (2 YEAR) Program

H

HBK

kapilkumar3388 said:
@ ashok
can i apply under university category?.. will it affect if i apply under university checklist??
Yes you can apply unde university category,only if accepted by university.

what do u mean by wiill it affect under university?
I say what will affect?

May 19, 2012
@ashok
i mean to say if i apply under university category will it benefit for the approval of visa? or general category will b much more beneficial?? because my visa is already refused under general category.
and i already got the acceptance letter(of course) from university for the September intake. In your last post You were talking about the acceptance letter for course from University to apply under University category?? or i need to get some other approval?

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
u've done Bcom correspondence, im sorry to say but its next to impossible to get a Visa !!!!

May 19, 2012
@sober
but i have done 2year diploma course on animations from MAAC with bcom (correspondence)...and m looking for further studies in animation field only in Canada. then also is it impossible to get visa?

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
then what was the need to show Bcom ??? Commerce and Animation there is no relation at all !!!! im afraid to say now ur chances are very bleak !!!

May 19, 2012
@deepak
i have heard that for the graduate students there are much more chances of getting visa. thats y i submitted degree. is it possible if i reapply for the visa and dont show graduation certificates? will it work this time?

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Kapil be realistic !! now u've given them all ur information !! i don't see a way out, u may speak to some consultants !!!

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soberdeepak said:
u've done Bcom correspondence, im sorry to say but its next to impossible to get a Visa !!!!
Buddy where is it mentioned? and how do you know that correspondence degree holders are not granted student visa?

H

HBK

kapilkumar3388 said:
@ ashok
i mean to say if i apply under university category will it benefit for the approval of visa? or general category will b much more beneficial?? because my visa is already refused under general category.
and i already got the acceptance letter(of course) from university for the September intake. In your last post You were talking about the acceptance letter for course from University to apply under University category?? or i need to get some other approval?
HI,
Really it dosen't matter weather you apply under SPP/GENERIC/UNIVERSITY category. chances are same under all category.

But getting admission in university will definately help you as compared to college.

After all its all about course selection.

No other approval required.Only university offer letter is required to apply under university category.

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Champ this is a bitter fact !! I know few ppl even from this forum, they dont give Visas as they dont give credits for distance education !!!