+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected twice

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Got rejection twice for may intake at st clair IBM.reason:will not go back.
prepared good SOP and had attached financial documents of parents and me with ITR.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
I graduated in 2021 august and I have been working since jan 22 after college as a new product development engineer.
I have 6.3 cgpa in my degree with 14 backlogs. I was able to get the job due to my internship st A good place and my final year project work.prior to my degree I had 65% in 12th and 8.8 cgpa in 10th grade.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Need full profile but program is most likely the issue.
I graduated in 2021 august and I have been working since jan 22 after college as a new product development engineer.
I have 6.3 cgpa in my degree with 14 backlogs. I was able to get the job due to my internship st A good place and my final year project work.prior to my degree I had 65% in 12th and 8.8 cgpa in 10th grade.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes as I don’t know reasons for refusal. Program makes no sense if you are development engineer. What was your degree in? Why do you need to take a IBM course in Canada? How are you justifying higher pay and better jobs by taking a college program? Change programs to build on education and career and not a IBM program that caters to international students.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Order GCMS notes as I don’t know reasons for refusal. Program makes no sense if you are development engineer. What was your degree in? Why do you need to take a IBM course in Canada? How are you justifying higher pay and better jobs by taking a college program? Change programs to build on education and career and not a IBM program that caters to international students.
I did mechanical engineering and I chose IBM because it was a combined program of business management and supply chain management. I am trying for the position of commodity manager which comes in the NPD department it requires education in supply chain management.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did mechanical engineering and I chose IBM because it was a combined program of business management and supply chain management. I am trying for the position of commodity manager which comes in the NPD department it requires education in supply chain management.
Your program doesn’t build on education. If you require supply chain management education for the job then IBM makes no sense. You want a full supply chain management program. You need to order GCMS notes and change programs after 2 refusals.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Can I take MBA rather than diploma course because MBA makes more sense plus it’s a degree that is better for a job. I am planning to apply for notes and refund my fees meanwhile.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Your program doesn’t build on education. If you require supply chain management education for the job then IBM makes no sense. You want a full supply chain management program. You need to order GCMS notes and change programs after 2 refusals.
Can I take MBA rather than diploma course because MBA makes more sense plus it’s a degree that is better for a job. I am planning to apply for notes and refund my fees meanwhile.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes MBA is a better degree. Your other big issues are you low GPA and large amount of backlogs. There will be concern about your success as a student in Canada.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Yes MBA is a better degree. Your other big issues are you low GPA and large amount of backlogs. There will be concern about your success as a student in Canada.
What should I do. Should I go with MBA or just stop trying.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
What should I do. Should I go with MBA or just stop trying.
Regarding my academics I had low performance in first 2 years and my performance had significantly improved in the last 2 years. I have good grades in subjects related to a management degree as I had taken electives from business management subjects also I had an 8.9 sgpa in my final semester examinations of the degree showing progression.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Regarding my academics I had low performance in first 2 years and my performance had significantly improved in the last 2 years. I have good grades in subjects related to a management degree as I had taken electives from business management subjects also I had an 8.9 sgpa in my final semester examinations of the degree showing progression.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you taken GMAT for MBA? If not, do that. Only apply to public DLIs for MBAs. Not sure what ones you will get admission to based on your GPA but if you have a strong GMAT score it may be possible.

Waaa

Jan 27, 2023
Have you taken GMAT for MBA? If not, do that. Only apply to public DLIs for MBAs. Not sure what ones you will get admission to based on your GPA but if you have a strong GMAT score it may be possible.
I checked and the option is only private for now because of grades.The option that i seem to be getting is UCW but i am not sure what to do. the situation seems quite frustrating now.