+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected! Reasons are As follows!

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
hi arrie
came to know abt ur case in this forum can u pls share ur no ....as i also had a similar case....

ramansminhas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximum- upto 14 working days
my friend got visa after 11 for may intake in general category.
are you going to apply?

Arrie

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
soon
Ankit.26 said:
hi arrie
came to know abt ur case in this forum can u pls share ur no ....as i also had a similar case....
Ankit Lad! Can you post your profile?

Arrie

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
soon
theamandeep said:
yes of course we all are in race of same motive, but i suggest to apply for lambton or centennial college

with same 2 yr course, because 2 yr students have long commitment with studies and it helps in winning visa.
I would rather apply to a university now. Maybe the visa chances are more with a Uni? Who the Fuck knows. Anyhow I applied with CANAM LDH branch but now I am looking for other consultancy.

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
Arrie said:
Ankit Lad! Can you post your profile?
bro i would like to share my complete case with u
profile-10th-64.8%,12th-61.6% graduation BBA-52.9% ielts score-6.5..
i have applied for international businees program in centennial college....
my visa under spp first time got refused reason stating that loan is not 80% for the remaining tuition and living expenses in canada...according to me my file was absolutely clean but don't understand why visa officer raised thisdoubt may be he wanted more detailed info on account of my funding....now i have applied under generic category on 17th july with some extra documents like revised sanction letter from the bank that i have taken a loan of 9 lakh rupees that i haven't used any money frm this loan as of date...first semester feessend frm own funds 4.60 lakhs..2 yr itr of my father,,,net worth certificate frm ca,6 month bank statement with a 2 lakh plus balance and a cover letter explaining my case in details...my entire course fees structure is 26937.88 arnd 1470000rs at current exchange rates...wat r my chances of getting the visa...god willling i hope i'll get this time...

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
ramansminhas said:
maximum- upto 14 working days
my friend got visa after 11 for may intake in general category.
are you going to apply?
my visa under spp first time got refused reason stating that loan is not 80% for the remaining tuition and living expenses in canada...according to me my file was absolutely clean but don't understand why visa officer raised thisdoubt may be he wanted more detailed info on account of my funding....now i have applied under generic category on 17th july with some extra documents like revised sanction letter from the bank that i have taken a loan of 9 lakh rupees that i haven't used any money frm this loan as of date...first semester feessend frm own funds 4.60 lakhs..2 yr itr of my father,,,net worth certificate frm ca,6 month bank statement with a 2 lakh plus balance and a cover letter explaining my case in details...my entire course fees structure is 26937.88 arnd 1470000rs at current exchange rates...wat r my chances of getting the visa...god willling i hope i'll get this time...

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Arrie said:
Hello All,

My profile is- BCOM Grad 2010- 58% Since Then working as an assistant to IT adviser.
IELTS-6.5
Funds- 10 Lac loan, 7.5 lac savings.
Course -GBM Humber 2 years.

Reasons for Denial-

1. You have not satisfied me that you will return to India after Studies.
2. Study Mismatch :eek:

I wrote in the SOP that I would return back to my home country after the completion.

I'll be applying again in the General Category. So could you guys shed some light what is wrong with my application. So I can rectify It. :)

Hi arrie,
I am dinesh, i have also done b.com with 53% marks

I had also choosen GBM from humber college. I too got refused on18th july. I and my family are totally disheartned and depressed as we were preparing for this from very long time.
I am also having these 2 reasons in my refusal, almost same reasons. Many students are getting refusal dur to GBM, there is surely a logic behind it. I dnt know what to do. What you thought ?

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Ankit.26 said:
Hi ankit have you changed your course in second application or not ?

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
dineshonnet said:
Hi ankit have you changed your course in second application or not ?
no i havn't plus there was no objection raised on my course...the only query they raised was loan is not 80% of remaining expenses...

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
could you states reasons for your refusal, many senior here will be ready to help advise you on what to do next

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
emmaco said:
could you states reasons for your refusal, many senior here will be ready to help advise you on what to do next
i've already reapplied under genereal category...

Ankit.26

Apr 5, 2012
Ankit.26 said:
i've already reapplied under genereal category...
can somebody give an honest and genuine advice on my case....as i have already wasted my one year in this...will i be able to get a visa this time as i have already reaaplied in general category with all possible changes and modifications required...Thanks waiting for a positive response...and when could i expect my verdict frm the embassy...

Arrie

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
soon
dineshonnet said:
Hi arrie,
I am dinesh, i have also done b.com with 53% marks

I had also choosen GBM from humber college. I too got refused on18th july. I and my family are totally disheartned and depressed as we were preparing for this from very long time.
I am also having these 2 reasons in my refusal, almost same reasons. Many students are getting refusal dur to GBM, there is surely a logic behind it. I dnt know what to do. What you thought ?
I too think so. The Reason is Humber GBM. I will be applying to a university now. I am pretty pissed of as well dinesh. All my family had high hopes of the visa But I guess We can try one more time as our basic documents are ready.