App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello so i was studying bachelors in Mechanical Engineering here in Pakistan. I studied for 2 years (4 semesters). I applied for admission in a few universities in Canada University of Ottawa, Memorial University and University of New Brunswick.
I got admission in all three in the Bachelors program for Mechanical Engineering as a transfer student and since my plan was to study In UNB i applied through the online application system from IRCC website using the offer letter from that university. I also should mention that i have my credits transfer evaluation in process at the Uni.
Now the online application system asked for very few documents and i uploaded th documents that were necessary and i also uploaded an SOP. My brother is the sponsor i should mention what i uploaded and also what i didn't upload

Documents i uploaded:

Passport
Offer letter
SOP
ALL the forms i filled
my Brothers Bank statements
House evaluation Cert for the property we have back here
Proof of 1st year tuition fee that i paid to the university

Documents i did not upload

IELTS TRP (i have 7.5 bands overall- 6 writing 7 speaking 8 reading 9 listening)
Letter of Sponsorship (i did not know whether i needed that or not )
Academic Certs (Intermediate certs, University transcripts, Matriculation certs etc)

The rejection was quite quick like i gave my by biometrics and a week after that i receive and email to check my online account i check and there is a letter of refusal with the following reasons

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Now i am thinking of applying on paper through my vfs center here in Karachi
Any help will be greatly appreciated let me know if i missed out some information.

Reactions: Nad 83

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
See you made a mistake by not uploading those documents
Those are important
Except your sponsorship letter bcz you already paid your fee and gic so there is no need for that
Apply again with all those documents
The result will be positive

Reactions: GMP97

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
See you made a mistake by not uploading those documents
Those are important
Except your sponsorship letter bcz you already paid your fee and gic so there is no need for that
Apply again with all those documents
The result will be positive
So i guess the online application portal is garbage? Becauase it didn't mention any of those doc

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Thank you very much bro

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello so i was studying bachelors in Mechanical Engineering here in Pakistan. I studied for 2 years (4 semesters). I applied for admission in a few universities in Canada University of Ottawa, Memorial University and University of New Brunswick.
I got admission in all three in the Bachelors program for Mechanical Engineering as a transfer student and since my plan was to study In UNB i applied through the online application system from IRCC website using the offer letter from that university. I also should mention that i have my credits transfer evaluation in process at the Uni.
Now the online application system asked for very few documents and i uploaded th documents that were necessary and i also uploaded an SOP. My brother is the sponsor i should mention what i uploaded and also what i didn't upload

Documents i uploaded:

Passport
Offer letter
SOP
ALL the forms i filled
my Brothers Bank statements
House evaluation Cert for the property we have back here
Proof of 1st year tuition fee that i paid to the university

Documents i did not upload

IELTS TRP (i have 7.5 bands overall- 6 writing 7 speaking 8 reading 9 listening)
Letter of Sponsorship (i did not know whether i needed that or not )
Academic Certs (Intermediate certs, University transcripts, Matriculation certs etc)

The rejection was quite quick like i gave my by biometrics and a week after that i receive and email to check my online account i check and there is a letter of refusal with the following reasons

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Now i am thinking of applying on paper through my vfs center here in Karachi
Any help will be greatly appreciated let me know if i missed out some information.
go for paper based application this time. Attach everything that you have. There is no harm in attaching extra docs. The issue happens when the docs are missing.