visa rejected jan2015

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vicky_786 said:
applied on 10dec from vfs kolkata. rejection reason is your proposed studies are not reasonable blah blah.....

i want to know exact meaning of this sentence

my profile 10:65%
12:49% (i got the reason for my low marks but canam guys told me not attach sop i dont know why )
ielts:6.5
applied for BBA in TRU.please suggest what should i do, should change my country.?
Theya re afraid you will not be able to study in Canada in foreignlanguage and different studying system because you already almost failed in your home country. Try some college at home, get GOOD marks and try again later.

Vicky_786

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my study in India has been in english so no hindrance of foreign language and i've scored fair amount of bands in ielts.If my rejection is coz of my low marks in my previous qualification why they have given this illogical reason.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.
They said one or more. So they do not see any reasons for you to go to study in Canada after high school because BBA is possible to get in your home country. Also, I suppose, your SOP was weak in terms of convincing plans for your career IN home country after graduation in Canada.

Vicky_786

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had a very strong sop stating why i've scored less marks in my previous qualification and my future plans for canada, but my consultant told me not attach sop, this could be the reason maybe

Vicky_786

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah,im gonna order caips notes to see exact reason,if the reason is correctable im gonna apply for may intake with a sop.otherwise im gonna head for newzealand.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
For those who have chosen engineering course. A small advice for u guys if u r gonna reapply then apply in chemistry courses. Canadian embassy thinks non medical ND medical streams of India r not sufficient to get into engineering ND its ur luck too... so best of luck for the future mates. God bless u all

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Vicky_786 said:
i had a very strong sop stating why i've scored less marks in my previous qualification and my future plans for canada, but my consultant told me not attach sop, this could be the reason maybe
Sop is must..its a chance to explain yourself to vo.

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Im not sure why people apply through CANAM and other stupid consultants.
they have thousands of files and they just put up your case without putting up any efforts in the case.
you have a low academic score. that is the reason of your rejection.
this is a standard rejection reply for one or more reason.stated in your rejection letter.

Vicky_786

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garry gill said:
Im not sure why people apply through CANAM and other stupid consultants.
they have thousands of files and they just put up your case without putting up any efforts in the case.
you have a low academic score. that is the reason of your rejection.
this is a standard rejection reply for one or more reason.stated in your rejection letter.
do you have another option.? dont say apply yourself :|