+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED HELP.

abood97

Nov 13, 2016
Today i got this sad news that my visa got rejected...

But the reasons which are mentioned are not valid for me

*whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;

i was accepted in Algonquin college which has its designated learning institution number and you can find its name in CIC web itself.

*the information in the travel and identity documents;

i don't know what does this mean can you help me with it.

*whether the person ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fee and to support himself or herself while in Canada;

i am having 17600 CAD in my brother's account and 8000 CAD paid for first semester to the college and attached payment receipt with the application

*whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;

like what i am gonna disrespect Canada :/

*whether the person is inadmissible to Canada;

I never had any criminal record so why?

*whether the person would likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

I was born in Kuwait my whole family is in Kuwait i also mention this in my Family form. I attached property paper with the application but still...

in my region the medical is also not mandatory every STUDENT get their visa without medical here.

Can anyone help me with this..
i am so depressed about it..

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
abood97 said:

*whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;

i was accepted in Algonquin college which has its designated learning institution number and you can find its name in CIC web itself.

*whether the person ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fee and to support himself or herself while in Canada;

i am having 17600 CAD in my brother's account and 8000 CAD paid for first semester to the college and attached payment receipt with the application

*whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;

*whether the person would likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

I was born in Kuwait my whole family is in Kuwait i also mention this in my Family form. I attached property paper with the application but still...

in my region the medical is also not mandatory every STUDENT get their visa without medical here.

Read refusal letter carefully. These are not exact reasons for your denial.

There will be tick box which is marked. That is alone is the exact reason for rejection.

Don't be panic, work out on the cause and re- apply again.

All the best.

abood97

Nov 13, 2016
Yes there is checkbox

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching decision, i considered several factors, including

Personal assets and financial status.

Other reasons:
Not satisfied that you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of your stay.

Kindly can you please help me out that how should i overcome these reasons
:( :'(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
abood97 said:
Yes there is checkbox

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching decision, i considered several factors, including

Personal assets and financial status.

Other reasons:
Not satisfied that you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of your stay.

Kindly can you please help me out that how should i overcome these reasons
:( :'(
Impossible for any of us to comment unless you provide detailed information about your profile (e.g. completed studies and marks, planned studied in Canada, work experience if any, nationality and country of residency, IELTS results, etc.).

abood97

Nov 13, 2016
In general science which includes phy maths and comp

10th 59%
12th 62%
Nationality pakistani.
Country of residence kuwait
Planned to study diploma in construction engineering at Algonquin College
Ielts: overall 6.5
Reading 6.0
Speaking 6.5
Writing 5.5
Listening 7.0

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abood97 said:
In general science which includes phy maths and comp

10th 59%
12th 62%
Nationality pakistani.
Country of residence kuwait
Planned to study diploma in construction engineering at Algonquin College
Ielts: overall 6.5
Reading 6.0
Speaking 6.5
Writing 5.5
Listening 7.0
I would suggest you to apply from your home country, it will make your home ties stronger. and try to pay one-year fees instead of one semester.

abood97

Nov 13, 2016
But my brother's job and salary is from kuwait how am i able to attach them in my home country even my whole family is in kuwait

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abood97 said:
But my brother's job and salary is from kuwait how am i able to attach them in my home country even my whole family is in Kuwait
that is not an issue, take a loan from your home country and show any assets if possible.

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017 ( by god's grace)
LANDED..........
Inshallah
abood97 said:

Sorry to know about that. When did u applied?

Lohanarahul18

Sep 8, 2016
bro same case . i am also pakistani citizen living in India applied from here for sep 2016 rejected. again applied for caips reason was insufficient funds
so u should go for caips and go for any further steps

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Lohanarahul18 said:
bro same case . i am also pakistani citizen living in India applied from here for sep 2016 rejected. again applied for caips reason was insufficient funds
What was the reasons of your forst rejection

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Lohanarahul18 said:
Please share your timeline for the first and second applications
Thankss for the supporrtt