+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected Help me

sandepn

Sep 5, 2011
For the Fairleigh Dickinson University, vancouver. canada
My student visa rejected on the basis of

1)i ll not leave the country at the end of study
2)your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualifications, previous studies , employment, level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or ur future prospects and plans.

my profile is
Ielts-6.5 overall(more than 6 in all)
10th-78%
12th-53%
B.E (electrical and electronics)-54%

proposed study was Master of Administrative Sciences -(Global Technology Administration)

i had paid first term fee and funds was almost double with loan of 17lacks for 2 year course.

i have applied for visa on 5thdec and i got deferal letter today morning. my coll starting on 12th jan 2012. shall i apply tommrrw with strong SOP . will my visa get accepted??or should i change my plan totally from canada..pls guide me.

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
hey dont worry its happens with many ...with me also...i applied under spp and got rejected so i applied again...on 6th dec and its still processing i dont think it will come this time :( :(...so dont lose hope...keep going keep fighting ...no you dont have time to apply again for this jan intake try for next intake.....

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
I'd recommend u to take admission in govt univeristy and in MEng electrical or power generation

This will prove that u will leave canada at the end of studies bcx it wud show that u are bonafide student

And also if its possible get job letter from registered engineering company
The manager should say in a letter that this company wud pay u more or may be talk about better position if u complete Meng from XYz uni canada n etc

Also show property under ur name or business under ur family name etc

SOp should also talk about ur establishment in ur country n what brings u back

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It pains me so much when someone pays a whole semester fees and fails to get the visa.
The college shall not refund the amount without their deductions and the wire transfer or which ever way they refund the money,they draw the charges on the same same money.

I have always and always cautioned ppl from making this mistake.God!! cash is hard to come by.

I would advice you take your time and not apply immediately.Improve on the reasons for the rejection and consult farther then drop your application

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
You are right habil...I think we should find out the flaws and shortcomings in our case and make a proper planning before applying....

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
enfield said:
Hi,

No doubt, it would be a second refusal.
That's right. FDU is a low grade University. Get admission in a good competitive university in a course relevant to your previous studies, then only your chances of obtaining Visa will be more.

love552

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Punjab
Visa Office......
chc chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2011
LANDED..........
4-01-2012
get admission in relevant course, as u r engineering major, go for M.eng or M.S

sandepn

Sep 5, 2011
Thanks for the reply.

I m applying visa after 10 days for next intake. my offer letter is defered to next intake for same university i.e april 2012.i need a strong Sop for this pls suggest me few tips to doing so .....

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandepn said:
Thanks for the reply.

I m applying visa after 10 days for next intake. my offer letter is defered to next intake for same university i.e april 2012.i need a strong Sop for this pls suggest me few tips to doing so .....
Hi,

It may be a big mistake if you re-apply on the basis of same LOA.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rupak14 said:
That's right. FDU is a low grade University. Get admission in a good competitive university in a course relevant to your previous studies, then only your chances of obtaining Visa will be more.
Hi,

With a good academics/profile, you can expect a visa approval even for a low ranking school. We have at least one member (with approved visa) for FDU.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
sandepn said:
Thanks for the reply.

You are from India right?

Applying and re-applying for TRV for FDU both are big mistakes as enfield said. Change to college or better up, apply to some other reputed University for September '12 intake.

SOP = A piece of paper no matter written by Einstein or Shakespeare.

sandepn

Sep 5, 2011
yes i am from india. since my cousin brother is studying there i wanted to go there and stay with him. So there is no way i can get into FDU??? Now i need to think of alternate
:'(

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
sandepn said:
yes i am from india. since my cousin brother is studying there i wanted to go there and stay with him. So there is no way i can get into FDU??? Now i need to think of alternate
:'(
Hi,

Don't be sad mate :). Actually a trend says most of the FDU applicants get Visa rejection except for the case enfield was talking about.

It will be best if you would change it and re-apply.