+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected from UAE

CN410

Feb 5, 2017
Hi I am a resident of Dubai. I have been employed in Dubai from past six years. I have been already accepted to university in Canada. I applied for study visa from India (Country of citizenship), along with temporary visa for my wife and daughter. However, my visa has been denied with following reasons marked:
" You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
x family ties in Canada and in country of residence
x purpose of visit
x current employment situation

Other reasons:
x Ties to your country of residence."

Can anyone provide some clarity on "current employment situation" . I don't understand am not really sure what is the actual reason of rejection.

CN410

Feb 5, 2017
CN410 said:
Hi I am a resident of Dubai. I have been employed in Dubai from past six years. I have been already accepted to university in Canada. I applied for study visa from India (Country of citizenship), along with temporary visa for my wife and daughter. However, my visa has been denied with following reasons marked:
" You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
x purpose of visit

Other reasons:

Can anyone provide some clarity on "current employment situation" . I don't understand am not really sure what is the actual reason of rejection.

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CN410 said:
x purpose of visit

Other reasons:

Can you share your profile?

CN410

Feb 5, 2017
Hi. I hold an engineering degree with 10 years experience in Telecom consulting. I have been employed in Dubai for past 6 years and have traveled to many countries for international assignments including Canada and USA. I have been accepted to for MBA program in Canada. I hold Indian citizenship and have family and financial assets in India. I applied for study visa along with dependent TRV for my wife and daughter. However, it was rejected as per the reasons mentioned in the earlier post.

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Hi. I hold an engineering degree with 10 years experience in Telecom consulting. I have been employed in Dubai for past 6 years and have traveled to many countries for international assignments including Canada and USA. I have been accepted to for MBA program in Canada. I hold Indian citizenship and have family and financial assets in India. I applied for study visa along with dependent TRV for my wife and daughter. However, it was rejected as per the reasons mentioned in the earlier post.
Hi now, i am in the same boat, similar case can you tell me what is you current status? Could you get the visa finally?

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
x purpose of visit

Other reasons:

My Rejection reasons are same, i have 13 yrs exp in oil and gas, good job, accepted for masters program from one of the top university, everything same, but rejected.

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
My Rejection reasons are same, i have 13 yrs exp in oil and gas, good job, accepted for masters program from one of the top university, everything same, but rejected.
Sad to hear that, inbox me your detail, Let me look into may we can solve this knot...

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Order GCMS Notes, usually UAE offices will reject if you apply with dependents,
Better is apply alone, go there and hen apply for dependents later,
I know in some cases it may not be possible, but thats the only better way to avoid a rejection.

Hope this helps.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
did you get AIP before the rejection. The reasons seems most generic. Even I applied out of home country and its difficult to show ties.

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Order GCMS Notes, usually UAE offices will reject if you apply with dependents,
Better is apply alone, go there and hen apply for dependents later,
I know in some cases it may not be possible, but thats the only better way to avoid a rejection.

Hope this helps.
I have ordered that. I applied for myself only.